View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2017, 10:39 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The territory was one of Kestrelpaw's favorite places to hang out. But, that morning, it was not where she was spending her time. That morning she was in the clearing. And, to be honest, she didn't seem to be having the best day. Although Kestrelpaw normally didn't look like she was 'miss cheerful' to be honest. I want to train. But hey, Aime'Storm has needs too and I won't sit around whining like a spoiled brat about it. Guess I should get something productive done, just... she took one last glance around the clearing before sighing and getting to her paws. What could she do? Things were a little tense what with the WindClan trouble and all, so Kestrelpaw was being careful to stay out of the territory. Just in case something were to happen. Just in case she were to run into a WindClan cat. Not that she believed they would be stupid enough to pull something like that. Kestrelpaw truly hoped that this trouble would be over soon and ThunderClan would beat WindClan, showing them once and for all who was better.
@BluBunny
Kestrelpaw stretched as he appeared from the Apprentices Den. He kneaded his paws into the soft ground, he purred as he felt the suns rays against his back. He was a pretty good mood, he had slept well with no dreams. He looked around the Clearing, he needed to find something productive to do. He wasn't too hungry and decided he would hunt, Kestrelpaw spent most of his time alone but with the tensions between his clan and Windclan he figured it would be best to take someone with him. His spotted a she-cat, who looked like an apprentice as well. She seemed like she wasn't in a great mood, or maybe she was just bored. He shrugged, 'Hunting would make her less bore, I suppose.' He trotted over to the she-cat, "Hey, sorry to bother you, but would you like to go hunting with me?" He mewed, his slight British accent slipping out.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!