View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 07:35 AM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
The ginger and white shecat smiled at Lightpaw and sat on her haunches, "Sure," she replied, her tail waving gently with polite interest. Once Tigerdawn spoke up, it stilled. Her face fell. It wasn't unexpected but she was still sad to hear the disapproval in Tigerdawn's voice... and glad Skyfeather wasn't here to hear it. What was there to say now? She was sorry? That would be a lie. She loved Skyfeather. About the kits? Tigerdawn would have a fit. All she could do was lower her head respectfully as she glanced at Lightpaw, hoping the younger cat would save her from this discomfort with her story.
@Flameleaf

"So yesterday, me and Tigerdawn were out training. Then we bumped into some stupid WindClan furbags that were trespassing on our territory! There was Bumblebreeze,", he spat the name out in disgust. "and.... and... F-f-flowerp-paw..." he flattened his ears and looked down at Cherrydawn, but his face showed no guilt. He had an expression of love. "So Bumblebreeze pinned me down like that!" he continued, acting out Bumblebreeze's pounce.
"And then Tigerdawn came up and saved the day by... you wouldn't guess... blinding Bumblebreeze! But then Bumblebreeze made Flower... paw pin me down. And then Tigerdawn and BUmblebreeze battled for a little bit, until Bumblebreeze..." he had to choke these words out. "tried to KILL me... I was so scared... And then he called over to Flowerpaw for her to learn the... death bite... I was practically already dead from the fear! I squealed and squealed, and Tigerdawn managed to stop Bumblebreeze from killing me. Then Bumblebreeze went completely savage, and even though Flowerpaw was his own kit, he tried to kill her. Tigerdawn made me go back to camp with Flowerpaw, and then Flowerpaw caused a ruckus in the camp, and then she put me in the medicine cat's den and raced off to battle more! I think Tigerdawn could finish the story, as she was there the whole time. Well, go on, Tigerdawn! Finish the story."

Click the eggs!

Last edited by guapathecat; February 18th, 2018 at 07:37 AM.