View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 08:12 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by guapathecat View Post
@Flameleaf

"So yesterday, me and Tigerdawn were out training. Then we bumped into some stupid WindClan furbags that were trespassing on our territory! There was Bumblebreeze,", he spat the name out in disgust. "and.... and... F-f-flowerp-paw..." he flattened his ears and looked down at Cherrydawn, but his face showed no guilt. He had an expression of love. "So Bumblebreeze pinned me down like that!" he continued, acting out Bumblebreeze's pounce.
"And then Tigerdawn came up and saved the day by... you wouldn't guess... blinding Bumblebreeze! But then Bumblebreeze made Flower... paw pin me down. And then Tigerdawn and BUmblebreeze battled for a little bit, until Bumblebreeze..." he had to choke these words out. "tried to KILL me... I was so scared... And then he called over to Flowerpaw for her to learn the... death bite... I was practically already dead from the fear! I squealed and squealed, and Tigerdawn managed to stop Bumblebreeze from killing me. Then Bumblebreeze went completely savage, and even though Flowerpaw was his own kit, he tried to kill her. Tigerdawn made me go back to camp with Flowerpaw, and then Flowerpaw caused a ruckus in the camp, and then she put me in the medicine cat's den and raced off to battle more! I think Tigerdawn could finish the story, as she was there the whole time. Well, go on, Tigerdawn! Finish the story."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
@Charmer
~°~
Tigerdawn glared at Cherrydawn for a while longer.
She let out a sigh and reluctantly continued the story. Bumblebreeze and I continued to fight, he gave me three large scratches along my back, not to mention the wound on my side from when we first began to battle. At that point, I just kept fighting, then... He blinded me. I realized that I probably should've backed down." She let out a long sigh. "And now... Well... Bumblebreeze has no one who cares about him I think. Flowerpaw ran off, and... His mate... I'm mot sure where she is now." Tigerdawn glanced at Lightpaw for a brief moment before looking down at the ground.
This had not been the distraction for the matter of Cherrydawn's formerly Windclan mate that she had hoped for. Frowning, she glanced nervously at Tigerdawn and listened to Lightpaw tell her part of the story, then Tigerdawn as she finished the tale, all while trying not to be sick. This battle had been brutal and she couldn't help but feel anger toward Windclan. Shadowclan too. But she shuddered to think what sort of prejudice this would bring down on Skyfeather's head inspite of his loyalty to Thunderclan. To her. "That must have been so scary," she said, unsure what else to add. Her tail gave a nervous twitch as she looked at Tigerdawn. "You must be hungry," she put it, looking for any excuse to momentarily distance herself and gather her thoughts. "Maybe I could get you some freshkill? What about you, Lightpaw? Have you eaten?"