View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 03:57 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Leaftail stepped from the warriors' den, yawning. She stretched her bad leg out behind her and blinked the sleepiness from her eyes. All she wanted to do was sleep, but last night had been interrupted by nightmares from the war. It still haunted her, more so because she'd done nothing to help. I just need some practice. Maybe some tips from an elder, or a practice session with an old mentor--
Her thoughts were interrupted when she collided with another figure. She hadn't realized how far she'd walked while in thought. "Sorry!" she yelped. She looked up and winced. If that weren't awkward enough.... "Hi, Risingdream," she said sheepishly.
@Lefty the bear
Risingdream was lost in thought when Leaftail collided with him, knocking him down. All the tom could do was let out a slight chuckle. "Hi Leaftail. It was nice to have you drop by." he taeased with a light purr. This hadn't been the first time that somebody had ran into him and he was sure that it wouldn't be the last. Risingdream made himself get back up as lightly as he could to try and not open his wounds. "So what made you run into me like that." meowed the warrior.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.