View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 04:17 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Risingdream was lost in thought when Leaftail collided with him, knocking him down. All the tom could do was let out a slight chuckle. "Hi Leaftail. It was nice to have you drop by." he taeased with a light purr. This hadn't been the first time that somebody had ran into him and he was sure that it wouldn't be the last. Risingdream made himself get back up as lightly as he could to try and not open his wounds. "So what made you run into me like that." meowed the warrior.
Leaftail shifted her weight nervously. "Uh... I was just thinking." Out of all the cats I could have knocked over...

She glanced around the clearing, desperate for a topic for conversation. "Are you... are your injuries healing?" she offered guiltily. Wow, Leaftail. What a conversation. She wished she could just go back to her normal chatty self, but now she felt tongue-tied and awkward. She winced at her own embarrassment. Please let this be over soon...!
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit