View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 07:59 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Going deeper [ Private ]

Lucifer was already there waiting with cold amber eyes at the lobby. He wore a black leather coat along with a black shirt, he had some old jeans on and his hair long but a mixed of sliver, gray and mostly black was tied up in a short ponytail and even had a bit of a black goatee going as well. He had a unlit small cigar in his mouth and was reading a small book. Soon once he saw Tobias and Haden arrive. He begins to close the book put on some black glasses and stand up. “ y’all part of the new crew?” He asks in a dark husky voice. He was definitely y’all standing over both of them by a inch or so. He begins to walk up to them standing in front of them with a cold glare, his looks seemed more thug than anything as if he was just some rouge coming to bully the nerds however he held out his hand to both of them. “ Names Lucifer dreamer, brother of three idiots that I honestly don’t care if you know them or not. My mentor was a man named Naruto foxheart... any questions about him and I will most likely ignore you. Anyway I’m that doctor guy but I’m smart with tech as well so If you need help call me by my name which is Lucifer, not Satan, or demon guy or the damn devil got it? Anyway a pleasure to meet y’all “ He Says coldly but to be honest this was the nicest thing you can get from the guy.