View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 01:49 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Going deeper [ Private ]

[ I had invisioned them knowing each other before this because they went through training together and all that. I’ll just make Tobias act like it was a joke or Lucifer can be new to the team whatever you want ]
@Incandescence @.:Blue Wishes:. @Broken Madness @hiraeth

[ also please tell me what the roles of your character is in the crew, like Tobias is the mechanic so he fixes everything and can fly the ship if needed so he knows what’s going wrong and how to physically fix it. We need a captain still so keep that in mind ]

Tobias clapped his hand onto Haden’s shoulder just as she stepped into the cold building and just as he got his first look throughout the main lobby, boring, boring, dull, boring, SEXY and than again more boring people in lad coats and suits. his bags where slung ovrt his shoulder and he was wearing clothes not exactly fit for the mission debrief but he didn’t seem to care much. He had grown fond of his team even if they where placed in low deployment first, but now he was most likely going to hell with them too. He walked par Haden ignoring the way Lucifer was being- Lucifer again. Honestly he wasn’t too afraid of death either. It was just another walk in the park since it seemed on a weekly basis Tobias was beating death in a race. Wether it be starting a fight with the wrong people or drinking far part humanly possible limits and pulling through like a champ. It was weird how he seemed like he sought after death, chased it. “Enough talking where’s Marie and Thomas? I’m bored of waiting and I’m just dying to see that ship” Tobias was a mechanic, he was no leader unless he was needed to be but he was fantastic with his hands. Anything that needed to be built or fixed he could certainly do it in a heartbeat. And he always had a crush on great works of architecture with artistic design. That was his role in the crew, making sure no mechanical failure caused any fatalities. A fantastic job for somebody with a mouthful to say and a humour that seemed to see no ends.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 17th, 2018 at 01:51 AM.