Old October 8th, 2016, 04:58 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost View Post
@fenic!

There was a rustling as tiny paws stumbled about on the outskirts of ShadowClan territory. A scuffle, a tumble, a thump all occurred in rapid order, one after the other, followed by a squeaked 'oof.' There was silence for a while before a rustling began and a sudden grey head was poked from a bush. A small body stumbled from the bush and the kit finally gave up and sat, sniffing as frustration overcame her tiny body and she struggled to understand why she couldn't see. There was a sudden rush of anger and sadness that overcame the she-kit as words flooded her memory. Ugly, disgusting kit! You are a curse upon this family. Why do you always run into things, are you mouse-brained? Vermin, that's what you are! Leave me! Lift this family of your burden! A sniffle and a sudden wail escaped her, and that's how the gray kit sat in a small clearing. Wailing, but unable to cry. Tears would never fall for her.
Treading around the border quietly, Martenleap didn't like walking alone. It was something that made him feel awkward, like there was something watching him from the shadows on their territory, while he had let his guard down. There wasn't anyone to talk to or anyone to help, and he couldn't confide about his fears to anybody, not even Shrewcall- his one love, a cat he could really talk to about anything. Sure, the tom was shy, but he was also so lovely, kind, and brilliant. Shrew, I wish you were here right now- I just feel lonely. The warrior's ginger fur stood out among the darkened pine forest of Shadowclan, and as he walked, his paws left small prints in the boggy soil, cringing away for a second as he took his first few steps into the marsh. He didn't sink, but it scared him for just a moment- Why am I so scared? I'm never scared! -and then he jumped. A sudden movement left him startled, as he heard whimpering, and he tried to run away- though it sounded helpless. Like one of the kits from their nursery, maybe a wounded piece of prey. Tiptoeing into the small clearing, Martenleap's eyes widened as a small kitten sobbed, but didn't cry- she couldn't cry.

She has no eyes. "Are you alright?" He asked, trying to be theraputic towards the little kit, seeing how lost she was.