View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2016, 05:04 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Treading around the border quietly, Martenleap didn't like walking alone. It was something that made him feel awkward, like there was something watching him from the shadows on their territory, while he had let his guard down. There wasn't anyone to talk to or anyone to help, and he couldn't confide about his fears to anybody, not even Shrewcall- his one love, a cat he could really talk to about anything. Sure, the tom was shy, but he was also so lovely, kind, and brilliant. Shrew, I wish you were here right now- I just feel lonely. The warrior's ginger fur stood out among the darkened pine forest of Shadowclan, and as he walked, his paws left small prints in the boggy soil, cringing away for a second as he took his first few steps into the marsh. He didn't sink, but it scared him for just a moment- Why am I so scared? I'm never scared! -and then he jumped. A sudden movement left him startled, as he heard whimpering, and he tried to run away- though it sounded helpless. Like one of the kits from their nursery, maybe a wounded piece of prey. Tiptoeing into the small clearing, Martenleap's eyes widened as a small kitten sobbed, but didn't cry- she couldn't cry.

She has no eyes. "Are you alright?" He asked, trying to be theraputic towards the little kit, seeing how lost she was.
Startled as there was a sudden voice to her right, she shut up quickly and bristled, scrambling to her paws and baring her teeth, taking a few steps backwards and tripping over a stick, falling into a seated position and letting out a squeak of alarm. "No, I'm not alright!" She hissed after a moment, letting her frustration out but her tone sounded more as if she wanted to give up. "I don't know where my family is, not that I want to be with them, I've tripped over EVERYTHING in this weird place... I don't know where I am. I don't know why they hated me, why I was a disgrace... Am I really vermin, a curse?" She whimpered the last part as the hateful words her family threw at her rushed through her thoughts again and she flatted her ears, shaking her head violently. "They said I'm not normal and should die! I don't even know why!" She wanted him to explain. She wanted to know what made them hate her, so she could fix the mistake and make everything right with her family. She didn't know they abandoned her on purpose and disappeared.

Last edited by lost; October 8th, 2016 at 05:05 PM.