View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2016, 06:25 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost View Post

Startled as there was a sudden voice to her right, she shut up quickly and bristled, scrambling to her paws and baring her teeth, taking a few steps backwards and tripping over a stick, falling into a seated position and letting out a squeak of alarm. "No, I'm not alright!" She hissed after a moment, letting her frustration out but her tone sounded more as if she wanted to give up. "I don't know where my family is, not that I want to be with them, I've tripped over EVERYTHING in this weird place... I don't know where I am. I don't know why they hated me, why I was a disgrace... Am I really vermin, a curse?" She whimpered the last part as the hateful words her family threw at her rushed through her thoughts again and she flatted her ears, shaking her head violently. "They said I'm not normal and should die! I don't even know why!" She wanted him to explain. She wanted to know what made them hate her, so she could fix the mistake and make everything right with her family. She didn't know they abandoned her on purpose and disappeared.
Widening his eyes as the kit scrambled away, Martenleap tried to make his voice sound nicer, not trying to scare the strange cat away, the cat who didn't have eyes but could sense he was here- it made him just a little happier to have company, even if they were suspicious, even if they were troubled- he just wanted to help. "I'm not here to hurt you." He mumbled quietly, trying not to let his nerves insert themselves into his voice. Maybe if he tried to be nice, he could make a new friend today- and bring a new kitten into the clan, if she ended up not being able to find her family. Does she even want to find them? They sound like terrible cats. "Hey, they don't sound like family at all- family is supposed to support you. Family means nobody gets left behind." Me and Shrew are a family. She needs a family.

Last edited by Fel; October 8th, 2016 at 06:28 PM.