View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2016, 03:00 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost View Post

The young she-cat had her head aimed in a completely different direction from where Martenleap was. She didn't know that, though, how could she, when she was eyeless? Not to mention she was oblivious to the fact she had no eyes. As he stated something about her family not being a family, she spoke up in a quick rush, "THey are family. They're my brothers and sisters, and mother and father." But he continued, stating something she didn't know was possible. Family didn't act they way hers did. they cared for each other, supported one another. It made her freeze and think as a sick happiness overcame her. While she was suffering in silence, things were so much better for others. Granted she suffered, others didn't. It brought her a relief she didn't know would ever exist. Things can be better for her. "So... things are better here?" She questioned after a while of silence, "But... this isn't where I belong, is it? It smells so strange." Se wrinkled her nose to prove a point, the taste of ShadowClan burnt her tongue when she parted her jaws and she was forced to keep it shut unless speaking. "I wish I could live here... Where am I?"
"..." About to try and respond again to the lost kitten's comment about family, Martenleap held his tounge, trying to be patient. He wanted to help her, he wanted to make sure she was alright- she was so young, and he didn't want to leave her out here, especially if she couldn't find where her caretakers were. Chuckling as she wrinkled up her nose, obviously referring to the strong scent of pine forest which littered the area, though it had thinned now that they were out on the border. "The scent takes a bit of time getting used to, but it's absolutely lovely once you're here for awhile- pine sap, I think." Grinning, the jolly warrior's tail began to thin out, no longer scared of the sound that he knew was only a lost kit, trying to make her way in the world. "And you can live here, if you so wish- I know someone who'd be glad to take you in." Me. Me and Shrew, because we're a family. "Welcome to Shadowclan."