View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2016, 03:50 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"..." About to try and respond again to the lost kitten's comment about family, Martenleap held his tounge, trying to be patient. He wanted to help her, he wanted to make sure she was alright- she was so young, and he didn't want to leave her out here, especially if she couldn't find where her caretakers were. Chuckling as she wrinkled up her nose, obviously referring to the strong scent of pine forest which littered the area, though it had thinned now that they were out on the border. "The scent takes a bit of time getting used to, but it's absolutely lovely once you're here for awhile- pine sap, I think." Grinning, the jolly warrior's tail began to thin out, no longer scared of the sound that he knew was only a lost kit, trying to make her way in the world. "And you can live here, if you so wish- I know someone who'd be glad to take you in." Me. Me and Shrew, because we're a family. "Welcome to Shadowclan."
"I can live here?! Really?!" She bounced to her paws, skipping in a circle before stumbling over her own paws and falling lat on her face with a small 'ooph.' This didn't damper her mood or hold her back, however, as she got to her paws quickly and stormed up to the tom warrior, tilting her head up to him. "I can have a new family here? Who are they? What's their names? Are they nice?" It was as if everything that haunted her before faded away, and it practically did for the spacey she-kit. Eventually she would forget about the cruelty she suffered her first three moons of life. All she would know is the joy of life with her new family. Of course, there would still be pain once she finally learns why she can't see, but for now she was clueless to the fact. "Let's go, then! I want to meet them!" She kneaded the ground with her tiny claws, unable to stay still and shifting about on her paws happily, her excitement obvious and not contained.

Last edited by lost; October 9th, 2016 at 03:50 PM.