View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2016, 08:57 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"Yeah- we'd be glad to have somebody here with us, y'know? You seem like a really smart kit." Why would anyone want to hurt you, to cast you out and deny you love like this? You're so happy, but it must hurt inside- I don't want to see you hurt. "Their names are Martenleap and Shrewcall, and they're the happiest, nicest, kindest cats in Shadowclan." Grinning to himself as he talked about him and his mate partially in the third person, enjoying the conversation with this kit. Seeing her small claws and the wide smile across her face, Martenleap's heart melted- she was absolutely adorable, and it was a shame she couldn't see- but she would be a great warrior, nonetheless. You didn't have to be the best hunter, or the best fighter- all you had to be was somebody others could look up to. Be a positive role model, and help others in need. "Hey... what's your name?" After this, we can go to Shadowclan, and I can introduce you to the best cat in the world.
The kit's ears perked up as he spoke highly of the family that would take her in. "Their names are funny." She stated, tilting her head to the side and giving a wide grin to the tom that towered over her. As he asked her name, her features fell and she was quiet, turning her head away and staring into the distance, unsure what to reply with. Her name... what was it? "My fami- they called me Disgrace... My brothers didn't, just my parents and sisters." The painful memories overcame her again but as soon as the thought of being in a better place filtered through she perked up and everything was right with the world again, she didn't seem bothered at all. Why would she, when she was in the greatest family ever?