Old January 11th, 2018, 02:38 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Snowsong shrugged. “Sure, anything works.” She told him
(Do you want me to post in the territory first or do you want to?)

Mudnose smiled,"hunting it is!"

(Ah! Why do I prefer my posts to be short when I've done this before!!??:

Fireflykit blinked open his tired eyes, heavy from sleep. He rolled onto all four paws and lifted himself up, then dragged himself out of his nest. He looked around still blinking his eyes to adjust to the early morning sunlight that was streaming through the nursery walls, roof, and entrance. He stepped out of the nursery as his stomach growled a bit from hunger. Fireflykit stalked to the fresh-kill pile as he saw Grizzlybear with his favorite meal, rabbit. He kept himself low and smiled. He was normally shy but he wanted to prove that he could be brave as he quickly dragged the rabbit into nearby bushes. But since he was too young to eat it he padded out and greeted the stunned and... Grief stricken warrior? Fireflykit giggled as he walked up to him, he took a deep breath of early morning air, continuing to walk. Almost forgetting to let out the fresh air he breathed in he let out oxygen, now turned to carbon dioxide. His trotting turn to bouncing as he tried to act like a normal kit but he ended up just almost stalking almost walking with his ears and tail low,"h-hi Grizzlyb-bear!" He tried to sound cheerful but he ended up failing miserably at that. He looked up into Grizzlybear's stilled stunned face. If this huge warrior knew it was him who knew what he would do? He resisted the urge to bolt away. To hide in a bush, a tree, something! He forced himself to take a deep breath in... And let it out... He did that afew times and soon felt better, I-m ready to face g-Grizzlybear! he yowled to himself and without knowing it he puffed out his chest, sat down, and raised his head triumphantly. He then realized what he was doing though and soon stopped raising his head and puffing out his chest. But he kept sitting down and then looked back at Grizzlybear, sighing inwardly and as he did so closed his eyes. When he was done sighing he opened them worriedly. Worried about Grizzlybear, and rightfully so, he then moved his eyes to Grizzlybear yet again.
)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.