View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2020, 03:16 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: The Cataclysmic Brigade [OPEN]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowAnimal View Post
Whitepaw nodded she had changed her directions now to the trees to she could attack her from the shadows, she hadn't trained much could she even battle a warrior? for StarClan's SAKE! IF YOU DON'T PAY ATTENTION YOUR FRIEND MIGHT DIE YOU WOULDN'T KNOW YOU CAUGHT A FISH IF IT HIT YOU IN THE FACE! Her eyes narrowed she had to pay attention, now she was paying complete attention now as she crept along her eyes darted to each possible way to attack she saw a perfect bush for sneaking up on them probably, she hoped she could do this she sneaked to the bush and got ready to spring. { @Corruptx. }
Multiple PoVs

Relief washed like a river over Hazelpaw as the long-furred apprentice slithered into the depths of a bush. Okay, well, that was over with now, she supposed - now it was her turn to teach this massive warrior a lessson she would - hopefully - never forget. Gritting her fangs in what was perhaps a sign of preparation for what she was about to let go down, the small apprentice steadied her uncontrollably shuddering forelegs before lurching forward with a start, forepaw whooshing out into the air with the hopes of hooking Leopardjaw by the flesh.

Leopardjaw sputtered with laughter as this... this weakling of a kitten lashed out with a forepaw in the direction of her matted throat. Pftt. What was she expecting to get done? Leopardjaw had already gotten the very heart of her esophagus torn out by Twilightstar. Nevertheless, though, she may as well defend herself against this puny trainee, solely for the sake of amusement. Without hardly moving a muscle, she snapped her head downward and grabbed Hazelpaw's forelimb in her powerful jaws, eyes fluttering shut in a languid blink as she gritted her protruding fangs.

"Do anything more, I dare you, and I'll crush every little bone in this paw of yours."

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig