View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2019, 07:26 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: BATIM RP [Private] [Revived]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
(I'm just gonna steal the role of my inky Bendy boi)
Bendy was walking through the broken down wooden halls of the studio, his signature smile plastered on his cute round yet pointed head. He was currently in his adorable form since he was really anything except angry but yet he couldn't understand why he was so happy. He just woke up like this...really I should say hi to Alice! He thought happily. So he walked up to Alice's studio and knocked on the door lightly with the back of his white gloved hand and said in an almost child like voice "Good morning Alice! Or maybe it's night I don't know for sure!" He chuckled.
Alice heard a knock at the door and a familiar voice. She quickly opened the door and smiled at Bendy. "Hi Bendy! Seems your in a good mood!" She said in a cheerful tone. She was always happy..... Well except when Bendy turned into the ink demon. That form always scared her to death and she always made sure to lock the door when he got mad. She hadn't actually seen his demon form but she had heard the butcher gang talk about it. She shivered at the thought but her smile returned when she snapped back to reality.