View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Skyrock

@Empress Of Evil @Lunacross

The initial nervousness of his first time being up on the great rock was quickly wearing off, these were his clanmates after all, cats that he loved and cared for, there was nothing to be nervous of, and besides, there wasn't really any way to mess up right? He was going good!
Quickly settling back into his usual personality, he seemed to straighten up on the rock with a delighted grin as more cats began to gather beneath the rock until practically the whole clan was there, looking up at him, some of them murmuring about what was to be announced, others remaining silent, but overall there seemed to be a dull excitement hanging in the air, and that was a good sign.
Time to make this announcement..
Not bothering to clear his throat because he knew his voice could travel well, he stood up, peering down at his warriors, his green eyes glimmering with nothing but pride and happiness.

"As you all may have noticed, Lemonstar is absent, and has been for practically an entire moon and Skyclan cannot stand for much longer without a leader. So earlier today, I took the journey to the Whispering Cave with Rabbitfluff and an ancient medicine cat in hopes that Starclan would approve me and allow me to take his place as leader. And needless to say, I have been accepted and granted nine lives and will now take the name of Grousestar."

There was a pause, he desperately wanted to tell these cats that he would really prefer to be called just Grouse, or Grousy, but he knew that it wasn't the time nor place for in-formalities, he was leader now. You.. Had to be formal, right? He wasn't sure, but he was sure that he would get the hang of it. Flicking his ears to clear his thoughts, he would give the crowd a moment to murmur or congratulate him, or simply give them a moment to let the information sink in.

"With me now leader, that means that we need a deputy, right?" There was a purr now in his voice. This was one of the first important decisions he's made as leader, and he hoped that Starclan would approve of my choice.
Grousestar would give a moment of silence, to let the suspension build, his eyes glimmering with amusement before he sighed out to finally announce who it was.

"The new deputy of Skyclan, will be Auroraflame!" Immediately he began to search for the familiar face in the crowd, his grin widening knowing that surely they would be completely ecstatic for being chosen.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?