View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2023, 07:45 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Woodclan/flareclan border,

Python Star

Taking a deep breath, she exited the dense forest and shadow that blanketed her clans territory, hesitating as she glanced around the newly made border. She was without a doubt eager to meet with FlareClans leader, the two clans being allies bought them both great advantages, and put less weight on Python’s shoulders. She’d already had to deal with a mass intrusion lately, and had to scold her guards about it. Taking a few breaths of the cool cold night air, she made her way toward the river that marked the split between the two clans borders, a thick and plentiful river that tonight reflected the moons beauty in full. Python Star sat down, ears perked and awaited her fellow leader to arrive, she was aware they had much to discuss, all professionally was Pythons hope.

Unfortunately Pythons patience was known to be easy to file down, and every second Python spent in the exposed area made her feel more agitated and fidgety, she was used to being in constant swift movement and being surrounded by the safety of heights and well built dens. She hadn’t a gaurd den in this territory yet, hopefully that was one of the topics she could bring up during the chat.

@ChristmasFawn

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!