View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 01:57 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Fern
Lynxsky approached Goldenstep,ā€ Feel as if their is tension going on between the entire family.ā€ She murmered as she pressed herself against Goldenstep, she twisted her tail up with himIs their a secret Iā€™m not told about.
"Hello." He meowed, nuzzling Lynxsky's cheek affectionately. "There is some tension between me and Lobsterbreathe. And Lobsterbreathe is upset with Applepaw. You know they were so close to each other as kits, and when she left it broke him. Now she is back, and he isn't handling it well." The tom looked into Lynxsky's eyes His tail was flicking slightly, touching hers every so often on accident. Goldenstep sighed, "I honestly am not ready to accept my babies are growing up. Soon Honeypaw and Applepaw will receive their warrior names. And Lobsterbreathe already has his." He flicked an ear down, licking his chest. What if she asks if I am hiding something? Will I tell her about Lobster taking a life from Snowstar? Does she know about that? Or will I tell her about her little sibling? Or hide it from her forever? He closed his eyes for a moment to think.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it