View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2017, 07:12 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"No!" She defended, her eyes narrowed with humor. Great, he thought she was scared. Which was kind of true.. but never mind that! She knew she could do simpler moves, but not VERY well. Minkpaw figured, hey, that's what this was for. If she was this nervous in a REAL battle, she'd be dead on the ground.

She'd die in battle if she didn't focus. She'd never see Tornadopaw, or have a mate, or kits.. wait, where did that come from?! She pushed it to the back of her mind, not the time or the place to think of that. Minkpaw lashed her tail, her paws planted.

"Hey!" She replied, her eyes narrowed but showing no annoyance. It was actually.. fun? Being here, practicing with Tornadopaw. Minkpaw thought they could be good friends, maybe m- STOP! She interrupted the train of thought and kept it away.

"Thanks, I think" she replied. She couldn't tease the remark, she was an amateur at battle. She listened to what he was going to say, when she was suddenly thrown into a small patch of dirt. Rolling to her paws, she spat out a bit of grit. Nothing hurt too bad, she was just taken off guard.

"I-I'm fine!" She replied, not wanting him to worry. She shook some dirt out of her pelt and put on a smile. "N-No worries!" she trilled, her breath returning to her. She pricked her ears, her tail swaying as she gave him a playful cuff of the ear. "I'm alright, really!" She repeated.
''Hey!'' Tornadopaw playfully growl at Minkpaw, taking his paw as he swatted her away playfully. He flicked his ears, and allowed a broad smile to be placed on his maw. As he settled down, he hopped around her in a playful manner. Suddenly, the tom felt a burst of energy, and he quickly lunged towards her, hoping to pin her to the ground. With his tail swishing behind him, he bent down to meet her gaze. ''I'm glad you're alright. For a second there, I thought I lost you.'' He brought his muzzle to her ear for a quick second before he hopped off her.

As he was ready to finish what they had started, Tornadopaw flicked his ear. He could see a bird in the distance, wanting to catch a fish. The tom was distracted by it, a smile glowing on his face. His eyes never left the bird, and he contemplated whether he would chase after it or not. But, his gaze landed upon Minkpaw again, and slowly he bounded back towards her. His distracted state was cut off easily as he circled around Minkpaw in an upbeat manner.

''Pouncing can be extremely fun and easy, but there's different techniques when you do it.'' He tells her, trying to make his voice sound superior. He wasn't a mentor, but in that moment he felt somewhat like one. Teaching was fun, but playing was his specialty. ''Can you pin me from behind? Do you have the stealth movement to?'' He doubted she did. To move light on her paws, to make sure no one could even tell she was approaching. That was more of an advance move...even for Tornadopaw to perfect. His movements weren't very light because he was highly clumsy whenever he did move around.

''You must never,'' he begins, and thrusts his face into hers, almost touching her nose, ''And, I mean never,'' he pulled back quickly, ''Let your guard down in battle.'' He says, closing his eyes for a quick second as he remembered what Lilyshade had taught him when it came to such. ''One of my favorite moves is running around your enemy until you make them dizzy. Are you a fast runner, Minky? Why don't you try making me dizzy.'' He purred, and sat down on his haunches as he wondered how fast she would be going. Besides that, he thought about the idea of her running. She was an extremely pretty she cat. And, Tornadopaw absolutely loved watching the pretty she cat apprentices run around.

Last edited by Brilliance; June 18th, 2017 at 07:13 PM.