View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2017, 09:17 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

@Raine

Crowblood flicked his tail crossly as he paced in front of his apprentice, Feralpaw. "There are several things wrong with what you're doing." He snapped. "First off, your tail twitches too much. That only serves to alert the prey, and scares them off. Second of all, you're to heavy on your paws. The prey will sense you coming because of your thundering footsteps. And finally, your balance is terrible." Crowblood gazed at his apprentice with a vague amount of disappointment. "Now I see why you were assigned to me. I doubt anyone else would be able to put up with your... ability to mess things up." He sniffed, before flicking his ears up and turning to the river nearby. He looked deep in thought, his deep brown eyes focused on the rushing water. Crowblood was a tall tom, and rather strong-looking as well. His ear was torn, and various scars made their way down his face, his back, and all the way to his tail. Crowblood was almost an elder at this point, about fifty-six moons old. He was cranky like one too.

(So part of the reason why Crowblood is so harsh on Feralpaw is because he sees her as a daughter, and doesn't want her to fail.)