Old June 18th, 2017, 09:48 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Raine

Crowblood flicked his tail crossly as he paced in front of his apprentice, Feralpaw. "There are several things wrong with what you're doing." He snapped. "First off, your tail twitches too much. That only serves to alert the prey, and scares them off. Second of all, you're to heavy on your paws. The prey will sense you coming because of your thundering footsteps. And finally, your balance is terrible." Crowblood gazed at his apprentice with a vague amount of disappointment. "Now I see why you were assigned to me. I doubt anyone else would be able to put up with your... ability to mess things up." He sniffed, before flicking his ears up and turning to the river nearby. He looked deep in thought, his deep brown eyes focused on the rushing water. Crowblood was a tall tom, and rather strong-looking as well. His ear was torn, and various scars made their way down his face, his back, and all the way to his tail. Crowblood was almost an elder at this point, about fifty-six moons old. He was cranky like one too.

(So part of the reason why Crowblood is so harsh on Feralpaw is because he sees her as a daughter, and doesn't want her to fail.)

Feralpaw rested back on her haunches to which she had been resting heavily on for the past five minutes. Now for the third time he was going to badger her about how bad she was doing. "Hey! At least I don't sound like a badger!" she fired back at crowblood tensing up and baring her teeth. He was getting on her nerves and in a few minutes she would storm off like last time. She jerked her head at him, he was getting old. She knew that. But he didn't always have to tell her she wasn't doing anything right. She had been perfecting her hunting crouch for so many moonrises she felt like she could hunt in her sleep and still catch prey! They did nothing but perfect the one move. She hadn't even seen crowblood do it once in her training which meant he didn't even know how to do it! She snorted in anger at his hostile remark. "No it's you who has bees in your brain!" she snapped with a hostile glare. Maybe he's just chasing a dream of who he used to be.
Or even trying to make her a mini him! The thought sent a shiver down her spine and she straightened out to hide the fear. I wish I never got him as my mentor... she thought. Looking away from him shamefully. Am I really that bad? her hot mouth seemed to portray a fiery apprentice who seemed true to her name. But perhaps crowblood was right. The doubts within her began knawing at her belly and a sense of unease washed over her. Was crowblood actually telling the truth?

[ Sounds good to me! ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; June 18th, 2017 at 09:49 PM.