View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2019, 12:35 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan's Treachery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
This cats logic was as off as stale moon old prey! Hazelflower could barely believe what she was hearing - this feline blaming the clan for their injuries... let alone herself for others wrongdoings?! There was sadness in her heart for him, there truly was, but the warrior would not let herself be pushed around for something she was not responsible for. Maybe this cat would listen to reason? And for a moment, she lowered her guard, meeting his gaze with a softer look. As she opened her mouth to speak, all that left it was a half-screech of surprise as Maskedfeather lunged out a paw to her muzzle, managing to rake his claws across her nose as she launched herself backwards. There was no more pity, no more empathy. Hazelflower had waited for him to make the first move and he had. Quickly regaining her composure, the snowshoe molly's features blazed with rage. "If you have that much resentment, leave! Leave and see how you fair without the clan's support!" She yowled spitefully, rushing towards the tomcat with surprising speed. As she raced past him, she would extend her arm in an attempt to rake it across his side.
Maskedfeather let out a hiss. The tom was about to claw her nose, but his twisted leg gave out and he fell. He hissed in pain as she raked her claws against her side. Maskedfeather stayed on the ground, realizing his defeat. He was in no condition to fight anymore. "Just kill me. There's no hope for me.", he hissed. The tom closed his eyes to wait for her to make a deadly move to end all his misery. He knew he couldn't blame his clan for his leg, especially since it wasn't a windclan cat that had broke his leg. That was when he began to realize his mistake.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do