View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2023, 01:01 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Punishments

Spiderthroat
He/Him || Deputy || Poisoned
Beefed Up Tier III :: Hulk Smash

His instructions weren't hard, right? His orders were crystal clear. Sure he had a bit of a runny nose, and it felt like his head was full of moss but surely. Surely they understood Hunting Patrol, and Border Patrol. He didn't need to explain specifically what had to happen with that, right? What those entailed? At least he didn't believe he had to at first, but no, here he was. Disappointed he didn't think it was possible after ThunderClan's ShadowClan fiasco.

With a deep. Deep. Sigh the Calico made sure he looked somewhat presentable. Because he sure felt like algae that you'd scrape off the bottom of a rock that's been in the river for seasons.

"Did I need to explain anythin over again. Were my instructions unclear?" he asked, tail twitching. He wasn't sure he could look grumpier, but here he was. Grumpier than he'd been in a bit.

Turning his attention to the first, patrol. "You two. Will do the patrol you were instructed to do. I want a report back this time around. Don't keep me waiting. If a patrol member does not appear, much like how one is currently missing, move on without them. ( @Apollo. , @Little_fawn , @/Luck was last Online the 5th so we'll leave them be for now. )" he instructed.

His gaze moving to the next group opening his maw in preparation for scolding them before doing a double take on the last batch. Hey wait. Hold on a moment. "Didn't an Apprentice also go with you? Where did the apprentice go?" he questioned. Taking a moment to look around. Wasn't it a brown bengal, tiny. Odd looking. "If you do not Find that apprentice I'll have your heads." he snapped. It was one thing if an Apprentice had gone off and lollygagged on their own, but it was another if their patrol mate's didn't even report them. Adult, patrol mates.

Oh. His first official patrols were a disaster. He'd already lost an Apprentice. He was too sick for this.

"You lot. Go hunt. Report back. Don't be late. I hope I won't have to repeat myself. ( @Bean_The_Transformer , @Ladiebugg , @Leafy )" he huffed.

These Patrols are due NOV 26th at 11:59pm.
( Ik Spider seems angy but I deffo am not !! Promise !! Ik holidays are comin up and school can be a butt so never ever hesitate to lmk if you cannot do this patrol or if you you need an extension (Bean ily you did wonderful) I promise I don't bite! But yall gotta make sure to communicate w/ me, and in turn communicate w/ ur patrol members if you'd gotten an extension or if you'd skedaddled ! /w\ )

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us