View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2018, 09:52 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab4evagirl View Post
The tom thought. Just observing them won't help with anything, but he didn't want to fight when he didn't know what they were going to do next. "I say we question them. Then, if they don't follow what we say, we will attack." He walked over to the two ShadowClan cats, hoping they don't make fun of him for his size. "What exactly are you two doing on our side of the territory?"
Breezefeather followed, letting Featherflight do the talking. Though he did glare at the two ShadowClanners.

---

Inkjoy jumped,"See! I told you!" she mumbled to Fawnbreeze under her breath. Then louder, she replied,"We're sorry. Aren't we Fawnbreeze?"

Fawnbreeze reluctantly nodded.

Inkjoy pawed the squirrel closer to Featherflight,"You may have this, as it was your prey to begin with" she glared at Fawnbreeze,"My Clanmate over here thought it'd be a good idea to trespass," she dipped her head respectfully,"Well go now. It won't happen again. Won't we Fawnbreeze?" she looked over at her fellow Clanmate who snarled at the ThunderClanners before nodding.

"We're sorry..." Fawnbreeze's growl was barely audible as he looked away.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.