View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2016, 10:26 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Pumpkin's Twoleg Barn (Open to all!)

Pumpkin's Twoleg Barn

I ref I ref I ref I ref I

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pumpkin rose from the hay warily. She yawned and tried to shake most of the hay from her fur. Her fur was matted and wet from last night's walk in the rain. Her ginger and white fur was knotted up in clumps of dirt, hay, and muck.
Her Twolegs would have to wash her. She headed to the edge of the loft were a wooden and metal pole thing lay. She hopped onto one of the wooden planks and waddled down it carefully.
When Pumpkin reached the bottom, she glanced around, her blue hues darting here and there. She scampered out of the barn and to her Twoleg's nest.
When she reappeared from out of the Twoleg nest, her ginger and white fur was sleek and shining with the water that had drenched her pelt in the wash. Pumpkin scampered off back to the barn and entered through a window.
The horses and cows were still asleep in their stalls. The hens were resting with their hatchlings, and the rooster had already crowed. Pumpkin bounded to the closest wooden box. She leaped inside and rested her head on her paws as she wated for the visitors to come.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||

Last edited by Sage; October 29th, 2016 at 10:26 AM.