View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2017, 09:33 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Warrior Cats Online (SAO RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
HUMAN PART

Name: Sierra Meonds
Looks: Short, with curly brown hair, and chocolate-brown eyes, as well as glasses
Personality: oop basically me She's an obvious introvert, but online she usually tries to slip in jokes here and there, and she's constantly has self-doubts, and gets worried about people judging her too hard, and often lazy about things and forgetful
Relationships: nah m8
Other: :3

PROFILE PART

Username: AnActualPerson
Cat name: Brightdawn
Clan: ThunderClan
Looks: A small, bright ginger molly with long fur and green eyes, as well as a lighter underbelly
Relationships: no
Other: nope
Questions: ggagagassfaf
accepted!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Thank you for choosing to sign up for the beta release of Warrior Cats Online. Please fill in your information to create your personal account.

Processing User Information
Name
Adriana [CLASSIFIED]

Looks
Hair Color - Light Auburn
Skin Tone - Fair
Eye Color - Green
Height - Five feet, six inches
Freckles? - Yes
Addendum - I suppose you could describe me as the perfect example of Scottish or Irish decent. I mean, freckles, red hair, pale skin, green eyes? Sounds like the kind of lady to be found on the label of some Irish whisky or something.

Personality
How would you describe yourself? -
Loyal, I guess. Pretty hardworking, and definitely no stranger to loss. I'm ready to fight anyone who hurts people I'm close to... I don't really have anything else to write here.

Relationships
Single- have been all my life, as crazy as that sounds.

Email Address
[CLASSIFIED]

Username
Rubinaito

Password

Confirm Password

Processing information...

Rubinaito, we have created a cat based on your personality and appearance. Would you like to view the cat?
Yes

Your cat is a female American Longhair with dark ginger fur and green-yellow eyes. Her name is Oakstar- previously Oakleaf. Oakstar has the rank of ThunderClan leader. Your cat has not had any relationships, having focused on working their way to becoming leader. Relationships are available. Would you like to use Oakstar as your character?
Yes

Other
(Yes, I'm creating the character as if they were the ones making the form :3)

NPCs

Name: Nightraven
Clan: ShadowClan

Name: Stormclaw
Clan: ThunderClan

Name: Cloudpatch
Clan: WindClan

Name: Streamtail
Clan: RiverClan

squee~ I love it! Accepted. But I think it might scare some away if this was the form XD
And oh thank you for the NPCs.

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket