View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2017, 10:50 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: - one old barn (private) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A tour of her barn didn't sound too bad. But of course, he was going to have to keep his flirtatious, "cool" cover. "That depends, sweetheart. Will we be alone?" His voice continued being silky, smooth, as calm as he could manage. Now, Barracuda was confident they would be alone - if there was another cat there, they would have come out by now. And besides, if they were a she cat, he would have twice the company. He would just have to be careful about his flirting. She cats could be a jealous bunch... the tom would have to make sure to tread very carefully.
"It shall be just you and I." The colorful molly promised, her eyes ablaze with a hungry passion. She had a momentary instant of jelousy, as she imagined this wonderful prize she was about to recieve in the paws of other she-cats. But she did realize that, just as easily he had gained her interest, so had he done to many others, and would continue to do so. Tessa, resigned that she would do her best to be his favorite of the many mollies she was sure he had visited, stepped slowly towards her humble abode, playing hard to get was not one of her strong suits. "Will you give me your name then? I wish to have something to call if I should ever desire your company again." The molly purred, trying in vain to hide the wanting in her usually smooth voice.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 8th, 2017 at 10:53 AM.