Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2017, 09:46 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Ratpaw perked his ears as he listened carefully when Tawnypaw whispered, he glanced at her for a second. 'I thought only Medicine Cats and Leaders talked to cats in dreams?'He shrugged it off. He would ask about it later. He kneaded his cream colored paws into the ground. "Yeah it is." He grumbled. He tucked his paws under him as he laid down onto the cold ground. He watched as other cats talked to each and tilted his head as some sneak into bushes or someplace else. "Do you think anyone would notice if we left?" he said mostly to himself.

(Had this all typed up and was about to post, than my grandpa's cat jump scared me and I closed the tab O.o)
Tawnypaw watched him, her thin shoulders slightly hunched. She didn't really want to talk about it yet, not until she had a chance to think it all over. She nodded. She'd always thought gatherings would be at least a tiny bit more interesting than this, but she shrugged, her eyes dancing with the extremely rare and elusive "humor" before it quickly faded away, replaced by her usual angered but otherwise rather unreadable expression. “I seriously doubt any cat would notice, and if they did, I doubt they would care.” she said flatly, looking around as she spoke.