View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2017, 07:51 AM
probably napping

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post

Everything happened too fast for the poor kit, and he was so excited that he could barely contain his nervous pacing and scratching. His train of thought was erratic, never giving him a moment to stop and process the whole ordeal. It felt like he had only been a kit for a moon, and now here he was, already about to receive his mentor and apprentice name. Littlekit nearly jumped out of his fur when he heard his leader call the Clan meeting, anxiety and a touch of adrenaline coursing through his veins as if there was some huge emergency. As he heard Russetstar utter the famous words—directed at him this time around (well, and all the other cats in the ceremony)—his heart leaped in his chest, pounding at the speed of sound. For a split-second, he wondered if this was what it would be like at his warrior ceremony. But then the thought was whisked away, never to be seen again once he heard the name of his mentor. Pineneedle. He loved the sound of it already! His bubbling excitement nearly escaped him as he bounded forward to meet his new friend, almost crashing into his mentor. Flashing a sheepish look up at Pineneedle, he stretched forward to touch noses with her.
The she-cat had already known about having Littlekit as an apprentice, however the mere excitement that wavered from their body was enough to make her chuckle slightly. Cloudy green hues lifelessly caressing over the other cats gathered, the fae rose to her paws in a dignified fashion, waiting for the moment to touch noses with her new apprentice. Her tail fluctuated solemnly, whilst auds perked forwards; twitching at Russetstar's words. It still surprised her that she had mentored the leader of the clan, and had taught him all he needed to know; but she knew that she now had to pass this information down to Littlepaw. She only hoped that he wasn't as stubborn as some other cats she had mentored. If he was, then she'd of course go harder on him.

Pineneedle hesitantly broke from her thoughts, noticing the younger tom almost bundling straight into her. She instinctively rose a brow at his behaviour, although her face was soon washed over with glee. She craned her neck down to her apprentice's level, before touching noses with the tom.
And once the deed was done, she awaited for the ceremony to finish so that she could speak with Littlepaw himself. Mainly to make him aware of how she mentored and what they'd be doing throughout his apprenticehood.

[charrie site]
pm me to roleplay, i don't bite!
check out my new DS kitty !