View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2017, 09:55 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
She'd arrived.

When she'd come back to RiverClan after having been taken away, it felt like there was so much for the two of them to catch up on- it was almost like he could start sobbing with happiness, really. Of course, he had to be civil here- he couldn't just start screaming, and it was more of a formal announcement. Looking down at both the current medicine cat and the soon-to be medicine apprentice, he couldn't feel prouder- and though Arcticpaw's disappearance was still shocking, he couldn't help but feel happy at this moment. Is it bad to be feeling happy right now? Sighing for a few seconds as he prepared to speak, he lifted his head slowly, taking a deep breath and smiling. "After Arcticpaw's disappearance, it had become apparent that the spot of medicine cat apprentice has become vacant again. However, this won't last for much longer, as somebody else to fill the position has already been found." Grinning as he gestured towards the medicine cat, he continued to speak with pep in his voice, the tone of his words getting even happier with every sentence he said. "Cricketpaw, please step up to the Streamstone."
Despite the storm cloud that had followed Geckoleaf around the previous few days, she burst out into a wide grin, her white fangs glinting out from beneath her lips. She was ecstatic- whether or not she should have been, she was, feeling giddy that she would once again have someone to teach and fondle, in all ways. She was guessing that Cricketpaw may grow to be more than an apprentice- more like a younger sibling, someone who she taught and loved, but nothing like how she was near Arcticpaw's surrogate mother. Cricketpaw was a good molly, and Geckoleaf hoped she would eventually see the medicine cat as someone she could confide in, and trust- respect would come first and trust later. Her tail twitched, and she fixed her deep, ocean blue orbs on Cricketpaw, waiting for the bengal's response. Her eyes were filled with emotion, flashes of different feeling seeming to swim through her depths as she waited for Cricketpaw to inevitably step up to the Streamstone, and, hopefully, accept the position.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending