Thread: [ThunderClan] Wildtwist Kits
View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2024, 06:38 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: Wildtwist Kits

meet: frogkit!

Frogkit is a very fluffy tom and he loves to hang out with his dad.
Frogkit is a male.
FrogKit is a gray tabby Tom with sandy brown splotches. He has amber eyes and very messy fur.

Frogkit is a very confident Tom but he really just loves to spend time with his family. He's often found leading the other kits into games and he just loves to play, you know? All he wants in life is just to be a great warrior, and to help his clan be the best it can be, to thrive. He sort of disagrees with the way Bumblestar leads the Clan and he really looks up to Spiderthroat, but he doesn't dare oppose his leader.

I'm not sure if spiderthroat already has an apprentice but I'm planning on Frogkit being his apprentice in the future.
I also plan on Frogkit being gay later on, and I'd like Wildtwist to give him the nickname "Froggy".

Why you should pick me
i used dictation to write this??? idk im bad at convincing

@Bean

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)