Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Healing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
Name: Twistedpaw
Gender & Pronouns: She-cat, she/her
Injury Overview: Missing right ear, claw wound on her right hindleg, gash on her left side, light scratch on her right side, few extra breaks in her tail (she was born with it mangled, so these won't affect her much other than some pain and bending it a few extra ways), multiple deep gashes in her stomach
Live/Die/Desired Outcome: Live, but it'll take a while for her to recover. Everything except her leg wound and the cut on her right side will scar. Her stomach wounds are the worst injuries. She'll be delirious for a bit and try to cuddle with Lightningstorm because she'll think she's Cowtuft, but she'll come to her senses eventually. And probably still try to cuddle.
Other: There's nothing Lightningstorm can do for her tail; she was born with it so mangled that a few extra breaks don't really do much. Maybe Lightningstorm could give her some herbs to prevent infection just in case. She was also born half-blind and with a crooked jaw, so that's worth mentioning, though again, Lightningstorm can't do anything for those.
Mention: @Alchemist Kitsune @Moonraven @Tiabirb (Wanted to mention you both here, too! We don't have to bring Twistedpaw in immediately, but I wanted to get the healing request in.)
I still haven't gotten a definitive answer on when exactly this would take place, but I really hate keeping it without an okay for much longer, so I'll be accepting this one with the caveat that it please be kept in a private roleplay? This would help greatly so that it can be a bit easier to place in a point in time once an official time has been set for it. Feel free to have either Batglare or Swiftfire - or both - bring her in!

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios