View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2017, 01:45 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Training Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post

Who does she think she is? You can't just step on my tail like that, I deserve as much respect as anyone! domino ought crossely. They weren't quite impressed by her ability to tell wether or not they were being genuine. Only few cats could do that. That's because they allowed it, they had been trying hard to keep the attitude down to a minimum. They rolled their eyes and got to their paws finally. Lashing their tail and raising their head proudly. "Pfft"Fighter was the only role domino wanted, the only thing they would settle for. Hunter was a role for the weak excuses of cats. That's how they thought of it. Who wanted to hunt for the rest of their life? Useless. You will hunt for yourself, fight for yourself, and thrive on your own. If you rely on anyone else you become weak. they thought with a deep sigh of irritation. She was still here. do,into blinked at her. Not seeming to care much or really pay much attention to her. Allowing their eyes to wander around the clearing. "Are you mocking my father?" domino suddenly said, snapping out of the mind fart as soon as they heard it. Their pelt prickled with irritation. This Molly had only been here a few minutes and was already making their fur crawl. she probably wasn't making fun of their father, onyx wouldn't let it stand, it's problably my job to do the same. Get over it. You'll show her! they inspected her curiously. "Are you serious? I know nothing it's your job to show me! Not beat me into the ground" they said angrily. Puffing out their chest and taking a few steps up to Saturn.
Saturn snorted,¨I wouldnt waste my time talking about your father, thanks.¨ she mewed. But she narrowed her eyes, walking around in a circle observing Domino. ¨As a fighter, you need to learn what your strength is. Some are more skilled with speed, some with strength,¨ from walking she was behind the tom, balancing her weight on her hind legs she jumped over him gracefully, landing infront of him where she was before,¨and some agility combined with flexibility.¨ Some cats were more bulky, made for powerful blows that could kill. Some cats were skinny, made for speed and confusing your attacker, giving quick blows that they cant return because youre to quick on your paws. Some cats, like Saturn, were speedy but graceful on their paws. Able to use the environment around them to fight, having quick reflexes and speedy blows. ¨I wont pound you to the ground, Ill go easy on you.¨ she scoffed,¨But in order to teach you I need to know what youre good at. So instead of questioning my teaching methods, listen to me and attack when ordered.
¨