View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2024, 01:24 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

ShadowClan ShadowClan Medicine Cat Apprentice Applications

SHADOWCLAN MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE APPLICATIONS

Woah, now that's a mouthful, ain't it? Anyway, we all know you guys are here for one thing - yeah yeah, total utter WCO domination. (Just kidding, I swear!)

ANYWAY, HELLO!!! Cutting to the chase now;

ShadowClan, or more precisely, Lostspark (and kat) are looking for a Medicine Cat Apprentice.

What we're not looking for:

Quote:
- Kat-is-definitely-a-cat is a 3 moon old kit who loves to help her clan! She is super-duper awesome (duhh), and lives up to everyone's expectations all the time!!! (spoiler alert: no i don't)
- Name: Kat the very Real cat
Appearance: Grey tabby with blue eyes
Personality: Kind, stern, problem solver, etc...

- Your character is younger than 6 moons. (Then again... I am willing to compromise if need be.)

- Your character is not from ShadowClan.

What we are looking for:

Quote:
- Activity: You can make a cat for the position, but it's best to begin roleplaying them right away! Lostspark will evaluate the character's contribution and behavior to and around the clan. If only the bare minimum of posts are done each week, this may not be a position for you.

- Interest: This role takes time and dedication, as such, it is highly recommended you apply a character you're interested in roleplaying! Participation in and creation of plots and events, activity around the clan, and involvement with clanmates are some of the elements that will be looked for in a medicine cat. If the character is uninvolved and inactive, Lostspark may decide IC that they are no longer suitable for the role.

- Reliability: Crazy characters are fun, certainly! But Lostspark is looking for someone she can rely on, too, especially when times get tough. Someone who can be trusted to heal their clanmates without needing a chaperone, for instance.

- Communication: The ability to communicate both in character and out of character - any concerns, ideas and thoughts are always encouraged to be shared! We want to know what your character and you think!

Some final notes:
There is no form - be creative! Your application could take the shape of a site, an interview, a slideshow; anything, really! As long as it's not an actual form. Show what your character is like!

Please read the High Rank Selection Process & Procedures and High-Rank Expectations before applying.

Do not quote or mention me, this thread will be checked regularly.

There is no guarantee someone will be chosen from this thread - ultimately, someone may get hand-picked for the position.

Applications are due on January 31st, 11:59pm CT!

And let's not forget the real star of today; @/Estelle for being an absolute gem and allowing me to use the layout from their RiverClan Med Applications.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.