View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2017, 10:25 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@Fenris

Marbledtongue had never mentored an apprentice before. And quite frankly didn't seem to hyped about it either. He was terrified he'd mess the poor apprentice up. The law Tom padded out and around a stalk of grass to a flattened down clearing. The massive Tom turned and awaited for his apprentice, shiverpaw to join him. The Tom was much like himself, and that terrified him beyond belief. Where was sleepingcloud? Why wasn't he here. This would help him mentally to do this. Than he spotted the small apprentice slip out between the stalks. He swallowed hard and put on a wispy smile. He would start with something simple, like Jaywind had taught him he would follow in his own mentors pawsteps. Maybe even shrikecall. The previous deputy had taught him much in the small time they had the chance to be friends. The massive marbled Bengal shook out his fur and gave his chest a few licks. "S- so I think maybe w- we should start with... Uhh.. H- hunting crouch?" he seemed to be questioning himself rather than his apprenitce. Why am I afraid? He's just a small apprentice. Just. Breath. Let it go. You can do this. the Tom paused for a brief moment before getting to his paws. First he should.. Uh I should explain it, than do it. Allow him to copy my movements and I'll critic. Yes. That's it.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; June 21st, 2017 at 10:26 PM.