Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2020, 03:46 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: Smallpines

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Wormbite was happy Lightpaw seemed to understand. "Everyone just wants to simply survive which you would think there wouldn't be as much drama as there is if we all share the common goal, " He mewed-- shaking his head lightly. Of course that wasn't the only goal cats had. Some were aiming to have a mate, some were aiming to be the best hunter in all of the clans. However it all winded down to one goal in the end. Emotions just distracted cats from it. Wormbite didn't voice that thought.

His ears twitch at Lightpaw's mumbling, he raised an brow but didn't question on what she had said. Wormbite would cast a glance to Thunderclan's side of the border before looking back at Lightpaw. "If you don't have any questions, I'll show you Shadowclan's border and then we can head back to camp, " His tail gestured to the darkening sky. The tom had been avoiding it for good reasons but well, Lightpaw didn't seemed like she would run off into the territory and get herself killed. Hopefully.

"Oh goody yes please!" She chirped following Wormbite in the new direction. As they started off, Lightpaw thought about Wormbite's words. Every cat just wants to survive. That much was true. Or that's what they should want. What did Lightpaw want? For everyone to be happy. She thought about the grumpy Lionstar, and snooty Peachkit. She especially thought about how fiery Sunkit had acted when they'd first met. But she smiled to herself thinking how triumphantly that exchange had ended. Yes, she wanted everyone to have a smile on their face. Which was painfully optimistic, and very sun-shiney. The feline glanced up to Wormbite curiously, she wanted to get to know him better. "What do you want Wormbite?" She asked shyly. It didn't sound like an appropriate question for an apprentice to ask their mentor. "I mean like... in life. I guess." She felt her face turn hot as soon as the words left her maw. "I mean it in the most respectful way." She added swiftly before any damage could be done.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.