View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2023, 09:14 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: < What happened to Goldenberry?! >

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader - PERM ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

"We very much are talking about it," Lark answered with a raised eyebrow and an unamused expression. There was no way not to talk about it. "I understand you're grieving," the monarch starts, feeling an odd mixture of both exasperated and sympathetic, "but you attacked our medicine cat just because you didn't like the news she gave you. The death of family isn't uncommon, and it isn't fair - believe me, I know - but that doesn't give you any right to attack a cat over it, perhaps especially the cat who was doing everything in her power that she possibly could to save that cat lost." Her words make an attempt at being soft and understanding, but Lark worries she may be a little harsh even in her attempt to be gentle. Still, Goldenberry is a seasoned warrior, Lark shouldn't have to mother her like this or remind her that actions have consequences.
Goldenberry felt a tear on her cheek, quickly wiping it away and turning around, head toward Dandelliontuft and Garlicfeather, not caring about their suprised faces, but then turned again, heading out of camp. If Larkstar wanted to talk to her she may aswell be talking to a wall. Goldenberry was not having it. She much rather talk to Dandeliontuft. Before she was out of camp, she paused, then shifted her gaze to Dandeliontuft, twitching her ears. As tho on instinct, Dandeliontuft murmured a few words to Garlicfeather and followed Goldenberry out of camp. (If you wanna follow go ahead! Also, this doesn’t change events in here!)
Mentions : Frostygalaxy ; Larkstar (QUOTE)
@Fritter ; Garlicfeather (No need to respond unless you want to come with Dandeliontuft, Goldenberry probably won’t mind.)