My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: [KIT FINDER] ARKDUO

"I'll be right back!"

| × Howlkit × |

• Gender •
AMAB | Tom | He/him

• Appearance •
X
| A short furred tom with a black tabby base coat, with lighter gray patches covering his body with white markings; Blue eyes. |

• Voice claims •
Juvinial voice claim - TBD

Adult voice claim - Stu Macher [ Scream (1996) ]

• Personality traits •
+ Extroverted | Enthusiastic | Spunky +
= Follower | Obedient | Impressionable =
- Abrasive | Childish | Foolish | Melodramatic -

• In-Depth personality •
Howlkit always seems to have a big smile and a lot of energy, making him someone who is always ready for a good time, always shouting and spouting out nonsense and idiocy. Howlkit is surprisingly extroverted and enjoys to make friends given who his parents are. Howlkit has an enthusiastic attitude towards life, and he's always ready for an adventure. Howlkit is obviously spunky and always ready to try new things. Despite his parents being obvious leaders in their own ways, Howlkit seems to have taken the role of being the follower. Howlkit is easy to peer pressure into doing things and given his obedient nature it doesn't seem to take much convincing. This makes Howlkit easily impressionable which could easily be used by anyone if they wanted too. Howlkit is also pretty abrasive, making annoying noises or saying things that could tick of others. Along with being childish, and even foolish most of the time, Howlkit never seems to think about his choices, due to his lack of judgment can sometimes lead him to get into trouble. Howlkit is also someone who loves to blow things out of proportion and over exaggerating things causing the tom to be melodramatic at times.

Teenage Dirt bag by Wheatus
Psycho Killer by Talking Heads
No One Lives Forever by Oingo Boingo
5oh 6up Cop-Out (Pro / Con ) by Will Wood and the Tapeworms
Creep by Radiohead
• Extra •

WIP

"My mom and dad are gonna be so mad at me..."

Last edited by xavier.; November 16th, 2023 at 04:47 PM.