Thread: Cattail Pond
View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 04:22 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable
Default Re: Cattail Pond

A silhouette of a small cat concealed itself behind some trees. The scent of outsider came from this silhouette. It almost seemed to be on a journey of sorts- or lost. Then, the silhouette stepped out and towards the pond. "...This pond is bigger than the one over by my house... hm, where even am I? I've completely gotten myself lost, and my hooman might be back by now... oh dear." The cat was a black-and-white she-cat with blue eyes, her voice sounded worried as she turned around and went to leave in confusion. Ashenheart had been sat by the pond, her tail in the water, when she saw the outsider.
"Hm, a lost one. I'd better direct her to the outskirts." She got up and began padding towards the kittypet, who had stopped walking and was frozen in fear.
"...Is that a lynx..? Or... I'd better be careful..." the kittypet mumbled, before a voice piped up behind her.
"Excuse me, little one, but you seem lost. You've wandered onto Thunderclan territory. Where are you looking for?" Ashenheart asked the young cat politely.
"Oh, I'm just trying to get home. Its a huge mansion in the outskirts, has a pond a bit smaller than this one near it, usually has a green 'moving-box' in the shutter-door-room..." the cat began to explain.
"What is a 'moving-box'? Is that your term for what we clan cats call a monster? And is a shutter-door-room basically some sort of small den for the monster?" Ashenheart asked in slight confusion. All these odd words...
"Pretty much. I-If you could direct me to the outskirts I'd appreciate it." The kittypet meowed in reply. Ashenheart led the kittypet to where the outskirts border was and just smiled.
"Heres the outskirts. Hopefully you find your way back eventually." She purred.
"Thank you, ma'am." The kittypet meowed in response before padding off. Ashenheart went back to beside the pond and lay down again.