View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2018, 07:17 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Raven & Blazing [ Private ]

’Blazingstar?’ What kind of name was that? The kit longed to try it out, test it, repeat it. But he stayed silent. That is, until the stranger asked of his name. This left Raven in indescision. Should he tell this... Blazingstar his name? ‘He doesn’t seem hostile, thank goodness...’ Raven thought, reluctantly sliding his claws back in. He knew he wouldn’t win a fight against the lager cat, so there was no point in an empty threat. “I’m Raven,” he finally answered. Curiousity got the better of him, so Raven asked, “What’s a ‘WindClan’?” Blazingstar had mentioned a WindClan. Better to know than to not know, right? Finally relaxing his tense muscles, Raven sat down, gazing up at the cat. It was strange, even to him, how his attitude had changed from aggressive to curious as he spoke to Blazingstar. The larger car had an air of authority, and Raven wanted to know how. And it was not controlling authority, like his parents’. It was more of an open authority, like he could lead with help. It was different, and Raven decided that he liked that.

@Suspiciousmindz

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; February 8th, 2018 at 07:21 AM.