View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Zero to Hero
Blazingstar was startled at the fact Surgestorm was... angry. He'd never known the medicine cat to get angry? But why was he angry? Blazingstar was doing what he had thought was best for his clan. He was apart of those hunting patrols, up until he could not longer do them. He was giving his share of prey up to the clan. He saw no wrong in what he was doing and didn't bother to answer Surgestorm until he was back with the moss ball. Blazingstar hesitated, staring at the damp ball of moss. At first, he didn't think he needed it, remembering the tasty water from Starclan. So, as he was about to finally answer Surgestorm, he realized that when words didn't leave his mouth, how parched his real body was. He hesitated another moment before reluctantly lapping at the moss. He could feel his throat become moist and the water was great.

"Yo- You shouldn't have been he- here for that," he mustered out, his voice raspy. A small cough followed and he didn't dare meet Surgestorm's eyes as he spoke. "I- I'm doing m- my best," he finished his statement, his tail tip twitching uncomfortably.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL