Today 04:39 PM
when the fog clears [f]
by glitch
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 04:35 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 5th, 2024, 09:32 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Owlkit did an activity post

Currently a little sick, replies and art commissions might be a bit slower

Old June 5th, 2024, 07:56 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Cormorantpaw exists.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old June 5th, 2024, 08:01 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Swanberry was definitely chilling, not stressing at all! Haha! Eh...

(Closed activity post)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 5th, 2024, 09:26 PM

Bump Policy: 5 days

267 words ✦ @CollapsingStars

The sun shone softly through the broken clouds, bright, warm rays seeping into the ground and the cat's fur. It was a pleasant day. It wasn't feverishly hot, or sickly cold. It didn't make your head pound or paws freeze and ache, like the hotter and colder moons do. The light's heat softly warmed the air and the many bodies making their way through the day, apprentices training, warriors going about their duties, kits running around and being somewhat a bother.
A generally pleasant bother.

Algaepuddle sat off to the side of the bustle of clan life, soaking in the warmth. Everyday was the same boreish routine. Wake up, practise, sit on the sidelines, sleep. What is generally a bright and friendly ginger tom with sparkling blue eyes is now today. like some rare days, quiet and withdrawn. Upset at the world and fate and just everything. What once was a somewhat of a good warrior, fairly skilled in hunting and fighting, seemed to be less than it desired to be. Tabby fur ungroomed and messy, dust settling on their back. Its one remaining blue eye dull and sad. Some days it was hard to get up, knowing that they weren't what they used to be. That everything is harder. Three moons had already passed and yet it was still so hard.

The warrior was sloppy when it came to hunting. Unco-ordinated with the loss of field vision. They were still yet to get used to it. The day was perfect with clouds in the sky. And yet the tom felt as rainy as the coldest moons.
Old June 6th, 2024, 06:32 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: On an indefinite break ; do not bump
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog-gutz View Post

267 words ✦ @CollapsingStars

The sun shone softly through the broken clouds, bright, warm rays seeping into the ground and the cat's fur. It was a pleasant day. It wasn't feverishly hot, or sickly cold. It didn't make your head pound or paws freeze and ache, like the hotter and colder moons do. The light's heat softly warmed the air and the many bodies making their way through the day, apprentices training, warriors going about their duties, kits running around and being somewhat a bother.
A generally pleasant bother.

Algaepuddle sat off to the side of the bustle of clan life, soaking in the warmth. Everyday was the same boreish routine. Wake up, practise, sit on the sidelines, sleep. What is generally a bright and friendly ginger tom with sparkling blue eyes is now today. like some rare days, quiet and withdrawn. Upset at the world and fate and just everything. What once was a somewhat of a good warrior, fairly skilled in hunting and fighting, seemed to be less than it desired to be. Tabby fur ungroomed and messy, dust settling on their back. Its one remaining blue eye dull and sad. Some days it was hard to get up, knowing that they weren't what they used to be. That everything is harder. Three moons had already passed and yet it was still so hard.

The warrior was sloppy when it came to hunting. Unco-ordinated with the loss of field vision. They were still yet to get used to it. The day was perfect with clouds in the sky. And yet the tom felt as rainy as the coldest moons.
FISHSCALE

Purrks ; Mindreader

Fishscale had been minding his own business as he often did. Tail curled around his paws. He sat there, bored. Of course he wanted something to do, but that'd involve having to do something. The odd tortie kept to himself, eyes flitting over to Algaepuddle.

The other cat seemed.. Down? Almost. Fish stood up, walking from his spot to greet Algaepuddle.

His face was unreadable, expressionless. He sat down close to the other warrior. He seemed to be gauging the other warriors expression. Algae looked or seemed to be sad. Fishscale spoke, "You okay?" Fish didn't normally speak unless he thought it to be useful, and this seemed to be the time. Algae wrapped his tail around the other cat, in an act of trying to comfort him.
Old June 7th, 2024, 02:24 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Bearsnout
29 Moons || RiverClan Warrior || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
The Gentle Giant
. . .

It was no big surprise that things in RiverClan had been stressful recently. Everybody could feel the tension in the air. It was suffocating. Or maybe it was just him. But as much as he tried to fight it off, paranoia seemed to keep creeping back into his mind. Despite everything, the Maine coon was still trying his best to stay optimistic. Somebody needed to keep their spirits lifted in the Clan, and he was more than happy to be that somebody.

It felt like his life had revolved around a lotta work recently. Events, hunting, patrols. Not that he didn’t enjoy the work, but he wanted to balance it out. He wanted- no, needed to relax.

… And what better way to do that than scout out his sister and force politely ask her to goof around in the territory with him. Maybe they could go for a swim… or relax in the sun at Haven Springs… or play on the beach at Lionsbeach…. Yeah…. A beach day sounded fun. But then again this was Irisfrost. She probably wouldn’t immediately agree to it. No matter! He’d use his awesome skills to convince her.

He peeked his head into the warrior’s den to search for her. “Frostie?” He asked quietly, hoping not to disturb the other sleeping warriors.

. . .

@kittycatburmise >:3

Irisfrost

She had been grooming herself when the familiar scent of Bearsnout drifted towards. She looked up, a small smile crossing her face as he called by that nickname. "Hello Bear," Irisfrost said in return. She wasn't a fan of nicknames, but she had no choice but to use him one when he was so insistent on giving her one. "What are you here for?"

(Very late and very bad, but I wanted to get this out)

Last edited by kittycatburmise; June 7th, 2024 at 02:24 AM.
Old June 8th, 2024, 02:18 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Hollytail lounged. Minksplash tried to explain quantum mechanics to a leaf.

(Closed, activity post)

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Closed Thread