Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
mending a broken heart [...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:30 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 11:29 AM
Sig Rating!!!
by 19796
Last post by Levi 99
Today 11:28 AM

Old June 2nd, 2024, 10:12 AM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: It all falls down [SHC Event]

°Spider’Paw°
Male / Apprentice / 9 Moons / ShadowClan / Mentor: Bristle’Thorn
sleek, small black tom with brown eyes and long scar on his side
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Marigoldwhisper

Her quick changes in tone brought some sort of humor to him, making him chuckle to himself before following behind her over to the apprentices den. He helped clear out some of the smaller, harder things to get, having great attention to detail. He noticed Magpie’Paw when she paused for a moment but didn’t say anything to her about it, continuing to clear the den out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old June 2nd, 2024, 04:57 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyheart of thunder View Post
Twilightkit saw the old she cat. "Lostspark, I'm cold" she said.

(Btw, I decided that Fallowkit will stay in the new camp and not look for Twilightkit.)

-- Lostspark is going to be flagging slightly in this post due to prior self-induced poisoning. --
Lostspark
She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Staring down at the kit, Lostspark pressed her lips together into a thin line, a colorful curse ringing in her mind as she dropped her herbs. 'Bleeding burning skies.' The herbs Mossfreckle had entrusted her to. She'd have to come back for them. She couldn't exactly leave a kit behind.

Taking a moment to pin the herbs down with a rock so it wouldn't get moved by the breeze, the molly turned back to Twilightkit before dipping her head and (attempting to) lift the youngster by the scruff. They were already far enough behind, Lostspark did not want them to lose the scent trail. Kit in her grasp, Lostspark turned and bounded back onto the path.

It wasn't long before they had caught up to the rest of ShadowClan. Not letting go of the kit for even a second, the first thing the scarred grey feline did was stalk over to Nightshiver. "Must've lost this one." She said gruffly, eyes flashing with annoyance - but mostly at the world, and not at either Forever Queen or kitten.

With that out of the way, Lostspark turned back and left the new camp again after noting where it was. Dawnstar was missing, and a couple of enforcers too, but she just assumed they went out to check how far the twoleg damage had spread, or something like that. Lostspark would only be concerned if the entire Clan was panicking or in uproar, and right now it was neither of those.

It took a while for her to get back to where the herbs she'd left were, and then she had turned back once more. She would not be the reason Mossfreckle was missing some herbs that could be vital later. Limbs straining, mind screaming internally to rest because of the additional flagging from her poison intake, the herbalist ignored it all, working with a single-minded focus to get back to camp. And get back to camp she did.

Lostspark took a moment to pause by Mossfreckle, offer him a strained smile as she dropped off her herbs wherever he requested, and then moved away before he could take note of the exhaustion swimming in her eyes.

It was a relief when Bleedingkit called out to her, and Lostspark took great pleasure in pulling the kit against herself, her tired mind still blissfully unaware of all that had transpired while she'd been busy herself. It was only when the lithe grey feline pulled back a tad to look at her son properly that she noticed how raggedy he looked. Her maw pulled downward, exhaustion and trembling limbs forgotten as her eyes scanned the young bengal. "...Bleedingkit? What happened?"

Cloudy amber eyes drifted up, narrowing slightly as she searched for an explanation in the cats around her. What the hell had happened?

[ +2 Burnet, +3 Burdock Root Delivered! | @Estelle - Nightshiver / @Rani - Bleedingkit / @Undertaker - Mentioning you if Dawn wants to question her now since she's back in camp ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old June 3rd, 2024, 02:08 AM
BEANZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Blah

Twilightkit padded over to the medicine cat, still shivering. "T-t-thank you Lostspark" she managed to Whisper before collapsing in a shivering unconscious pile of fur.

Join Desertclan!
Owner - @Snowyfeathr

I will not be online on Saturday or Sunday this week. Or ANY Tuesday.
Old June 4th, 2024, 04:49 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend-Wondering View Post
Marshykit
Male / 3 Moons / ShadowClan / Sexuality Unknown
Russet tabby tom with cream-brown fur around the torso, blue and yellow heterochromatic eyes, and a naturally sinister expression

Well there’s no point to misery without joy, now is there? Just like there’s no point to beauty without brains! That last part is something that you, my friend, need to work on!
~Marshykit

✽❀✽

Marshykit had a feeling that the ShadowClan kittens would have to deal with watching warriors, apprentices, and basically everybody else older than them would be scrambling around constantly for a while, all busy adjusting to the chaos and unfamiliar territory. And these are the perks of being so young, Marshykit thought to himself, eyes narrowing in selfish pleasure. By the time I’m an apprentice, the business and boring work ought to have ended! Though… I guess that in return I won’t get to help deal with the RiverClan thing that’s apparently going on.

But who knew, maybe the conflict was something that he woudln’t want to have to participate in anyway. Maybe it would be too boring for his liking- he could never truly say until the particular event occurred. But he had a feeling that it wasn’t completely normal to want to thrive on this sort of conflict- but he saw no reason in caring. At least I’m motivated, His thoughts added, and he felt his whiskers twitch. Some cats seem to hate conflict so much that they AVOID it… yeah, cowards, all of them. But not Marshykit! I’m an all-chaotic explosion, last time I checked.

He watched as Rosekit turned around at the sound of his voice and heard out his comments, equally happy to have somebody to have some conversation with instead of just sitting out and around camp waiting for somebody to whip up a decent nursery for them all. When she grinned and nodded enthusiastically, Marshykit made his decision about her personality. She was too happy… too good for him to be rude to. Alright… I’ll treat this one with respect, He told himself. Rudeness earns rudeness, kindness earns kindness. Rosekit, you were lucky this time, hehe. His ears perked up while Marshykit happily returned Rosekit’s grin with another wide smile, tail risen. Rosekit seemed pretty nice so far, and he planned on treating her with the same kindness.

As she waddled over his way enthusiastically, Marshykit made some standing room beside him. Once she had reached him, he sat down right beside where she stood and let his tail lay to rest over his paws. Then as his denmate began to speak, he looked up at her with the smile still traced across his face. She agreed with him with an exclamation, and Marshykit was glad to know that he hadn’t offended her with some comment that early on. He honestly didn’t remember what he how he had started this conversation, thanks to the fact that he had the memory of a rotten potato, but he could tell that he must’ve mentioned something about the older cats because that was how Rosekit responded to whatever he has decided to tell her. She explained how the warriors were only getting to know the territory this old, and all of the apprentices had still started out in the other ShadowClan territory, the older one, therefore making Marshykit and Rosekit’s little Shadow-ly generation the first to grow up in the ShadowClan. This was true… the chances that they would be the most familiar with it were quite high.

Marshykit thought about the idea for a moment. Then again, if the warriors weren’t as familiar with the territory and its benefits and flaws by the time he became an apprentice, then wouldn’t that lower the quality of his training? Good mentors raised good apprentices, so what if ShadowClan’s warriors were too busy freaking out and adjusting to new-ShadowClan to worry about the apprentices? Well, then that’s just selfish, because uh… shouldn’t apprentices be one of the priorities once we finish organizing this place? If we can’t raise up a good, trained generation int his place, then we’re just gonna die off when the time comes to depend on our younger cats to fight, hunt, do all of that stuff. Surely they’ll at least TRY to care about apprentices? And anyways, I bet Dawnstar’ll keep em’ in shape if they get too selfish. Hopefully.

Marshykit took a long look around their new camp before thinking about his response. Even for kits like Rosekit and himself, things would still take an awful long while to sort out, it seemed. And all because of those stupid twolegs- what a waste of an old camp. Marshykit was perfectly fine with all the drama and happy to be sitting right in the center of an eruption of chaos, but everything when downhill eventually. For example, many of the apprentices would be too busy to bother, and all of the warriors would be too overwhelmed with work to run after him telling him to stop nipping their ears and quickly running off like nothing happened. Darn. This’ll probably wind up being quite a wait.

But he didn’t want to ruin immediately Rosekit’s day with these thoughts, so he made sure to start nicer. So as to not spoil the she-kit’s mood, Marshykit made sure to happily respond to Rosekit’s last comment before tossing back a new topic. “I agree, I agree. The warriors will be awful busy, but at least we’ve got a heck ton of time to grow up here! Well, assuming we don’t decide to go off on another move, at least. I think we’ll be the ones carrying this clan one day, especially growing up knowing the place more than all the warriors!” But Marshykit had to add some of his personality to everything he said, so he made sure to include, “Oh, and- Yeah, that’s just assuming we don’t go ahead and die off as kits or apprentices! But if we make it, I’m sure we’ll do just fine, yes?

The striped tom-kit moved on to his previous thoughts, the ones that covered possible future laziness in training. A little bit sadly, he turned his head to peer at Rosekit, and he broke it to her. “But of course, this whole thing’s still got all of its flaws… oh, how terrible, I know…” He tilted his head towards the apprentices and warriors, frowning. “Y’Know, I bet they’ll have so much on their mind soon that training apprentices isn’t at the top of their mind. What if we’re left with bad training once we become apprentices because of how busy the warriors are, and… well, the next generation ends up being lazy and trained badly? I mean, I’m not completely sure that will happen, because I’m betting cats like Dawnstar and Mistlewhisker just won’t stand for it. But then again, who knows- NOT MARSHYKIT! I know absolutely nothing!” He offered Rosekit another shining smile, before looking back towards the rest of his clanmates as they stumbled and scrambled around camp.

Marshykit expected that his training couldn’t be too bad… assuming he ended up with a good mentor. He understood that he shoudlnt just go off hating on warriors before anything bad was actually happening right in front of his face- but was he right to worry? Or maybe I’m doing ‘the thing’ again, He considered, narrowing his eyes and glowering at the ground briefly. Making things seem worse than they are, just ‘cause… well, ‘cause why not. I need to work on that. He looked up and back at Rosekit, then the rest of ShadowClan, then back to Rosekit, and so on, back and forth in waiting.

✽❀✽

// I’m perfectly fine with a friendship between these two! The Happy and Energetic Rosekit and Sassy paired with the Sassy and Dramatic Marshykit- feel free to VM me for future interactions whenever, if you’d like! Have a nice day! \\

~ @Blazing ~

Rosekit

"Of course we'd make it until we're warriors, right? We're strong ShadowClan cats! We ain't going to lose to whatever out there ready to kill us easily," Rosekit said with an eager grin at Marshykit. "In the future when the current warriors are older an' elderly, we'd be the one takin' care of this place!"

"I'm pretty sure maybe when we're apprentices the warriors won't be as busy since they'd be ready! Then they'll train us to become the best warriors in the future!" Rosekit jumped up and down in excitement.

(Sorry for late and short QQ)
Old June 6th, 2024, 07:21 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime :3
My Mood: Unpredictable

Honeykit just flops from exhaustion after hunting a dead leaf the whole day.

Purrks: Prison escape 2 My lil pookies:

TC: Twigfreckle
ShC: Honeykit
RC: Mosspelt

*crickets chirping*

Old June 8th, 2024, 05:43 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Most of the kits were present, calling out their livelihood in either eager or morose voices; but the moment the forever queen took notice of the few lacking young ones, her blood ran cold. Panicked looks sought the clearing, ushering most kits inside the den before she vehemently began looking around, searching, hoping these kits were just hiding somewhere - stars, how could she be so careless, so irresponsible? What if something happened to them, what if they were lost?! Panicked gripped her chest even as Hawkbite assured he would find Bleedingkit, even when he returned and Lostspark returned another missing kit too her, the panic and concern had set in, worried these kits were now unwell, frightened, traumatised - even if she could breathe hardly easier, even when the kits were returned, she wished she would never have lost them at all. Across the clearing, despite busying herself, Sleepypaw had taken notice of Bleedingkit finally returning, having been found. From afar relief washed over her as she watched her little adopted brother with care, making sure he was unharmed and well, but making no move to approach - was it because of all the cats surrounding him? Probably. Still, she was glad he was back and safe.

Old June 9th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

She stalked back into camp with a tired sigh and was greeted by the sight of the two cats she had been wondering about. Lostspark was back and Bleedingkit. Dawnstar had been hoping to go lay down in her den once she returned, but it seemed that she would have to wait for later. Pushing her tired limbs forward, the leader growled softly.

"That's what I would like to know." Amber eyes met the pale orbs briefly and then dropped towards the mini cat.

"Moonpaw told me you asked him to take Bleedingkit from Nightshiver's group and over to you?" Her tone was one of disbelief.

"And you, Bleedingkit, he said you asked to use the dirt place and then wandered off, which is why you got lost?" Dawnstar didn't seem phased by the kit's battered form. He wasn't dead or dying so that made him alright in her eyes. Besides, his mother could patch him up.
@Rani - Bleedingkit @Rose - Lostspark

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old June 9th, 2024, 07:15 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Lostspark

Her worried frown faded into a bewildered one upon hearing Dawnstar's words. Moonpaw had said that? She hadn't called for Bleedingkit to be brought to her, that was for sure. But Moonpaw wasn't the sort to outright lie to someone. . . or at least, she hadn't thought so. Sure, he was a little odd at times, needed attention usually, but lying?

Thoughts swimming with hesitancy - but there was really only one choice here; she had to either turn her back on her mother or her son, and there was only ever one answer to that -, the scarred grey feline lifted her eyes away from Bleedingkit and upward to meet Dawnstar's gaze. "I did not ask for Moonpaw to bring Bleedingkit to me."

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar / @Rani - Bleedingkit ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old June 9th, 2024, 08:20 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Bleedingkit
Shadowclan kit | He/Him | 4 Moons
Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

He was back where it was safe and with Mama and everything would be ok now! Well maybe not everything because Moonpaw would be mad he was back and Miss Tiger would probably be mad that herbs would be 'wasted' on healing his battered little form but curling up against his mother Bleedingkit firmly believed it'd be ok enough. It was now, reunited with Lostspark, that the tears slowly stopped, the little bengal calming as he rambled, accidentally smearing some of his blood on her pelt.

"I-Im sorry Mama its my fault I messed up Im sorry. I shouldnt have ran the territory was awful and a crow nearly killed me and n-now you need to waste herbs on me and if Mr Pats and Papa hadnt found me I-I-I'd-" The kittens voice choked off, clinging to the molly in some sort of deep seated fear that now that he'd messed up he'd be too much of a failure to be worth keeping and she'd leave him. "I-I wont do it again I promise! I-I'll be good Mama, Im sorry...."

Of course, avoiding Moonpaw and his Mama's judgement was not the only one he had to face and, refusing to come out from where he was tucked against Lostspark a large blue eye peaked out to look at Dawnstar. Who wanted answers...... Answers Bleedingkit didnt think he could give.

See in the kittens warped view Moonpaw was right in his fury, this was all his fault and he was being a selfish bad kitten in not running but coming back and that he shouldve never came to the clan to create trouble in the first place. But failing that he shouldve left or died to not cause anymore, something he'd failed to do by being found and brought home. So Moonpaw was right and he was in the wrong but Moonpaw would get in trouble for this if Bleedingkit explained everything because of...... Actually the kitten didnt know, because it was against the rules even if it was right?
Regardless, maybe it was a desperate bid to endear the apprentice to him and avoid further strife or the reasons above the route was clear to Bleedingkit. He couldnt tell Dawnstar the whole truth. But he also couldnt bring himself to lie to her.

Ducking down, ashamed, and finding himself unable to make eye contact the kitten spoke, forcing himself to not mumble even as his words were being choked by emotions.
"I was scared and wanted Mama." True. The kitten had wanted his mother during the evacuation even as he stuck by Quietpaw, and though he hadnt voiced that to Moonpaw at all it'd been the reason Bleedingpaw had left his sister to go with him.
"The Moonpaw said some.... Not nice things to me and I got upset and then everything was too much and I g-got more scared and ran. T-That was my fault, Moonpaws allowed to be grumpy with me, family doesnt have to like family like Mama and Mr. Papa dont like eachother and I was being too sensitive." Another truth, if mostly a truth by Bleedingkits own perspective and one that shouldnt fully place the blame on Moonpaw. Frankly the most shocking thing about the statement was that Darkfall had apparently graduated to 'Papa' from Mr. Darkfall, though the formal addition showed that there was still distance there for sure.
"I-I was the one who ran and hid and then got found by the crow and had to be retrieved and Im so s-sorry Miss Dawnstar for the trouble, I promise I wont do it again...."

The little tom wasnt cowering by the end of his explanation, but had definitely wilted in shame, fighting down his tears to not be more weak and useless after a day of being just that. He wanted to be a big strong shadowclan warrior one day, even if it meant being selfish, and that meant no more tears and no more hiding. So even half wilted he waited for the leaders verdict firmly, not making excuses and owning up to his 'mistakes'.

@Rose @Undertaker