Today 04:57 PM

Old Yesterday, 11:00 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

Fadingsun jumped a bit as Owltalon greeted him, jolting him out of his thoughts. He'd been so fixed on his own disappointment and disgust that he hadn't even noticed her approach. Some warrior he was, hm?

With all the negativity swirling in his stomach, eating was the last thing he wanted to do. He shook his head. "No thank you, Owltalon. I appreciate the offer, though."

He cast his eyes back out toward the sea. After a few moments of silence lapsed, he said quietly, "I'm sorry, I'm not the best company at this particular moment." Owltalon was a good cat, and a good Lionheart. Surely she had better things to do than offer pity to him, a cat who certainly didn't deserve it.

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\42 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
"But cha have eaten somethin', yes?" Owltalon remembered all too well. She remembered previous leaders looking thin or sickly whenever stressed. Especially Birdsnow. She felt horrible seeing how it looked like they hadn't eaten in days. Now that she had the opportunity, she felt food was the best option. Even if Fadingsun ultimately rejected it, he'd better have eaten something earlier or Owltalon would stuff some fresh kill down his throat. Whenever taking care of a clan, especially one as troubling as this, most leaders forget to take care of themselves. "We don't need ya to go dyin' on us. I know you're stressed, ya have every right to be, but please eat. Even if it's not right now, maybe somethin' la'er, eh?"

Owltalon didn't take her gaze off her leader even as he did look to the waves. The Lionheart blinked slowly, the only other movement being the ruffling of her matted fur in the wind. When Fadingsun did speak his voice sounded so uncharacteristically small, as if he were a kit again, squealing for support. It was odd, unsettling even. Owltalon had to strain her ears to hear the leaders mews.

"I didn't come o'vr here for company or a nice chat," she gave him a small nudge with her shoulder. "I came here to say hi. Y'know, I believe 'hi' is the best thin' you could say to anycat. It offers so much room, so much space. You could reply with anythin' when someone says 'hi'. Weird huh?"

She finally broke her gaze away, now looking at the sand below her as she dragged her claws in it. She watched how the wind picked up and dragged her claw marks away in the breeze. "So," she began, almost sounding a bit too casual. She wasn't sure what can of worms she'd be opening here. "What's been eatin' ya, chief?"

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 08:50 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

FROZENSKY
it/she. 35 moons. scarred, long haired black and grey-blue tabby; pale blue eyes.
[ lyrebird's lullaby ]

frozensky found itself leaving the confines of riverclan's camp more and more these days. with all the recent political chaos and..distasteful executions, it's safe to say that the tabby will prove to be more useful away from camp than simply watching. it had no interest in easily avoidable conflict. her clanmates seem to disagree, though, with one getting their life thieved every other meeting due to pure stupidity -- never spared from fadingsun's ire. a dictator or king, there was a thin line.

the clan is damned anyway. it's as simple as that.

or, riverclan will be soon, most likely. she wouldn't be surprised if windclan came in the middle of the night to exact revenge for the slain deputy, fallownose. dusklion's reckless actions were those of war. and while frozensky has no animosity towards the deputy -- she's a good warrior, good hearted, just irrational it seems -- she would not protest if twilightstar herself came to the camp, demanding for the riverclanner's pelt. a fair trade. what's the saying again?

oh, yes. an eye for an eye. I suppose it'd be life for life in that scenario, though..then again, it's all hypothetical, of course, it muses, corner of it's mouth quirking into an amused smirk as she sits on the sandy ground, right before the rocky shoreline. long tail sweeps across the sand before neatly wrapping around it's front paws, icy gaze locked onto the gentle lapping of the waves. her ear gives the occasional twitch at the sound of the scuttling of a crab, or the downright horrendous cry of a seagull.

not much you can do when you bring this onto you, she thinks.

[ open! side note tho, frozensky is selectively mute, she may say one or two words at most. mostly uses signs and gestures to communicate,]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; Today at 12:14 AM.
Old Today, 04:57 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Rosehawk padded over and waved her tail in greeting.

@furrensic

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty