Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

@poppy @Poprock

->> rookpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 14moons | purrks ]
a scarred dark blueish grey and white cat with grey eyes
battle training so shortly after the one of their clanmates turned up dead? and close to nightfall? rookpaw was a bit suspicious, she hadnt spoken to this warrior at all and didnt really expect lostspark to send a warrior to her for training instead of doing it herself. but her mentor was the medicine cat after all so maybe she was just busy..and she could only assume training during the night was something shadowclan was proud about, yes they were known for being one with the dark so this was probably something every apprentice had to train for..rook shook the suspicion from her mind, perhaps she was just a bit jumpy after all that drama..it was surely not enough to justify annoying lostspark this late into the evening.
"oh sure" she replies, briefly glancing at moonpaw before going to follow the warrior. she had noted the other apprentices size, they looked to be fretty young, odd. why would they train a warrior aged apprentice together with one that had just started training..

(finding excuses like shes being payed for it, shes just a girl)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old May 16th, 2024, 03:01 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonpaw
Apprentice || He/him || 7 Moons || Purrks: Chill of death

The apprentice rolled out of bed instantly at the sound of his name, happy someone wanted him for... anything really! "M'kay!"

"I'm gonna be da strongest battler ever." He mrrowed, puffing out his chest proudly. Poor Rookpaw, the poor thing would feel one claw of his mighty power and run away screaming! Though... how old were they? Moonpaw side eyed the other apprentice.

(worlds shortest post i apologize LOL @poppy. @alec
Old May 16th, 2024, 04:44 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ⭐️ Every other day ⭐️
My Mood: Distracted

Sagepaw
She/her/they { ShadowClan } Apprentice
8 moons l gray tabby with green eyes l no purrks

Sagepaw looked up, and tucked the leaf underneath her. Other apprentices. They can’t see this. She licked the catmint, then sniffed it. It obviously was very powerful. What did Lostspark say it did? Oh yeah. Heals coughs. She buried it deep in the moss of her nest and stood. Time to get out of this den.

OPEN

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!
Old May 16th, 2024, 04:55 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Frecklekit
▵ She/Her ▵
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Today was the perfect day for her to go on an adventure of the camp only, since she couldn't leave camp. The victim of her curiosity was the apprentice's den since it had all the older cats in it. Frecklekit was a bit hesitant about going into the warrior's den one of them might get mad if she came barging in. If she was lucky, maybe someone was inside the den to answer the endless questions she most certainly had. Dual-colored eyes widened as she took in the sight of an apprentice inside eating a leaf. Why were they eating a leaf? Did it taste that good? Had to be if they didn't appear to look disgusted with it. "What's that? can I have some? Must be good if you have it!" already off to a start. Though now she wondered if it would be answered since the other had buried it, ooh was someone out to steal it?!

@Lucythecat
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old May 16th, 2024, 05:06 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ⭐️ Every other day ⭐️
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post

Frecklekit
▵ She/Her ▵
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Today was the perfect day for her to go on an adventure of the camp only, since she couldn't leave camp. The victim of her curiosity was the apprentice's den since it had all the older cats in it. Frecklekit was a bit hesitant about going into the warrior's den one of them might get mad if she came barging in. If she was lucky, maybe someone was inside the den to answer the endless questions she most certainly had. Dual-colored eyes widened as she took in the sight of an apprentice inside eating a leaf. Why were they eating a leaf? Did it taste that good? Had to be if they didn't appear to look disgusted with it. "What's that? can I have some? Must be good if you have it!" already off to a start. Though now she wondered if it would be answered since the other had buried it, ooh was someone out to steal it?!

@Lucythecat
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══
Sagepaw
She/her/they { ShadowClan } Apprentice
8 moons l gray tabby with green eyes l anxious

Sagepaw startled, halfway out the den door. She whipped around and stared at Frecklekit. She wasn’t supposed to be in here! Oh no! Panic flooded through her. Nobody can know! Oh oh oh ohhhhh…. She started back. Her Clanmate looked up at her with excited eyes. “Oh… I-It’s nothing! Nothing at a-all! At all…” Sagepaw reached for her nest, but the kit got there first. Her mind began to race as she pulled out the leaf. The delicious smell of catmint flooded over them both, and Sagepaw’s mouth began to water at the addictive sweetness. Sage stumbled towards Frecklekit stammering. “Oh. Um. I. Uh.” Sagepaw began to sweat, soaking her pelt through with the liquefied anxiety. “It’s nothing…” but Frecklekit seemed to understand that Sagepaw wasn’t supposed to have the lovely scented leaf. “Please don’t tell anyone…” Sagepaw said weakly. “I found that on patrol.. not supposed to have it… Lostspark should have it…” but the kit didn’t seem to register ‘don’t tell anyone’. For Frecklekit seemed to have recognition on the word ‘Lostspark’, and Sagepaw knew that her obsession with healing was to be discovered.

@Eden — Frecklekit

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!

Last edited by constellation; May 16th, 2024 at 05:09 PM.
Old May 17th, 2024, 12:24 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Lightningkit
@redshiftreign

One day soon, although she didn't entirely know when 'soon' was, Lightningkit was to be a 'paw, serving ShadowClan. She was only a mere two moons old, which was very young. But regardless of her age, the young she-cat felt like she had enough energy to hunt and do all the other things apprentices do. I know! I'll ask an apprentice when they got promoted!

"Oi, Archy!" Lightningkit raised her teeny tiny baby paw toward the apprentice she was referring to as she entered the den, her eyes sparked with determination. "You're keepin' me company for a bit. I got questions for ya!"

No excuses, Lightningkit wasn't gonna have it! She was determined to get the answers she required, even if it meant staying in the apprentice's den all day, berating this unlucky fellow with questions. Hawkbite was her adopted papa and she had Nightshiver as her adopted mama (meaning she'd tattletale if he refused). One way or another, she was gonna get the answers! She stuck out her tongue before plopping her tiny fluffy behind on the apprentice den's floor and promptly cleaned her paws before beginning her questions.

"Now, mister! I wanna know when you became an apprentice! How many moons old were ya? Who's your mentor? Is it hard being an apprentice? What all do you have to do? How long do you have to be an apprentice before Dawny makes you a warrior? I need the answers!"
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old May 18th, 2024, 09:13 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Frecklekit
▵ She/Her ▵
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Frecklekit did not understand a single thing that was coming out of the mouth of the apprentice before her. No, she had no idea what a patrol was nor did she not understand why she needed to keep this a secret. "What's a patrol?" she asked aloud speaking her thoughts out. The three-moon-old kit tended to sleep in so she missed any sort of activities in the morning. Anything the big cat did in the morning didn't concern her too much since she was too busy enjoying her time. "Why are you not allowed to have it? It's just a leaf, are we not allowed to play with leaves? That's not fair" she pouted. Would that mean that Lostspark would take away her little sticks and random leaves she's found in camp? No! She couldn't have that happen! They were her form of entertainment, she'd die of boredom if they were taken!

@Lucythecat
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old May 22nd, 2024, 01:22 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Brownpaw had just walked back into the apprentice's den, finished with her yummy fresh-kill and stretching her legs in the sun. She licked some of the remaining blood from her muzzle, but had the feeling there was still a bit on her nose.

In the nest next to hers, she noticed a dark brown tabby fluffing up the moss- hey, Brownpaw did that too! It was very important to get a good night's sleep, in her opinion, so it was likewise important to have a nice, soft bed. She'd often take her time kneading the moss with her paws, which was actually quite relaxing... though, she didn't recognize this apprentice. Or at least remember their name. That had to be fixed right away! She needed to know the names of all of her clanmates, apprentices especially. And now was the perfect time to ask!

A sunny aura radiating from her, Brownpaw began walking over to say hello- before she suddenly got knocked off-balance, that was. She had barely gotten pushed at all, really, but still ended up falling over. "Eep!"

Ah... what was that? Brownpaw looked up, seeing the alarmed face of the other apprentice. She was pretty sure he had said something, maybe an apology, but Brownpaw was too focused on introducing herself to hear. "Hi!", Brownpaw mewed. "I'm Brownpaw. What's your name?" She absent-mindedly rubbed her face, checking to see if she bumped it when she fell... well, nothing felt hurt. It was a nice fall, then!

@tempest.
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; May 22nd, 2024 at 05:29 PM.