Bump Policy: 12 hours
My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Snakepelt sat down, perking their ears.

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81923

Come join CoastClan by Lucythecat!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1585797#post1585797

Quote:

"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus
Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Rosekit
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / 6 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~Rosekit, 42/6 Posts as of right now

✽❀✽

Night after night, upon reaching the age of six moons old, Rosekit had spent hours and hours fantasizing over the meeting where he would finally reach his apprenticeship and earn himself that shiny new rank. He had played around with training constantly, and naturally, he had enjoyed every second of it all. This could easily be the very day where he gets himself the ‘paw’ part of his title. Rosekit, sitting silently at the far end of the clearing with his amber gaze set on The Stormcrest in a bored manner, occasionally swiping past the clearing to catch sight of his clanmates. As excited as he was, the fluffy russet tom could feel his fur prickling with mild irritation as he began to grow impatient. He was six moons now, and he just wanted it to happen already! Now, it had only been a day or two since his accurately guessed-age was reached, but even still, restlessness was eating the young tom up alive.

I’ve gotta be somethin’ other than the dang Rant-Runt! He thought, bitterly. He needed to be a cat who was worth spending time with, worth training. The warriors who had given him some knowledge throughout his kithood were… patient, that and nice… but what did Rosekit know about cats their age? For all he knew, those cats could’ve been on the edge of their seats preparing to scream at him and tell him to shut up. Spottedfire, Orangeblossom, Bumblestar, and finally Raggedear- their trainings and/or advice had certainly been helpful. Rosekit was absolutely dead-sure that his future mentor was going to be proud in what he had already picked up along the way. Rosekit couldn’t help it; A small, genuine smile fell onto his face, and awkwardly, he glanced down at the ground. Any day now… any minute now… I’ll get that title. Finally. An’ then… guess what? Trainin’ stuff’ll get a whooole heck-ton better. Rosekit could feel himself brighten at the thought of it all.

The russet and brown tom-kit sighed into the dark air surrounding him, taking another glance around the clearing. With the usual impatient amber eyes, he scanned the area, taking note of any of his older/warrior clanmates around. He was checking each and every one, just thinking about how easily one of them could earn the role of being his mentor. It was a nice and anticipating thought, and briefly, Rosekit thought back to his kit’ish training session with Dawnkit. He had given himself an early start at mentoring for some reason, and form his own experience… it had been mildly torturous. It wasn’t even Dawnkit who had caused the problems… no, it was Rosekit’s worry that he would make some mistake that ruined Dawnkit’s entire crouch-career. He could only imagine how stressful being an actual, official mentor would end up being. Quickly, Rosekit shook those thoughts from his head, annoyed with himself. Oh, shut up, self… those shouldn’t be my worries. These warriors of ThunderClan outta be the ones worryin’… ‘cause… I’m comin’ for ‘em, and I’m comin’ quickly. The smile dropped, but despite the seriousness returning to his face, his mood lifted. It was the ambition to, of course, do well as an apprentice, that was determining his mood at the moment.

Then suddenly, as if right on cue, he heard the sound of Bumblestar’s voice. Rosekit jumped a little in surprise, eyes shooting wide open. Oh, DANG, I FORGOT!!! That was right, the battle! Rosekit eyed his leader for a long moment, peering moodily at the distant claw marks tracing her fur. He took a second to think back on what she had told him back one day about battles and such, and his heart sank a little. Well, they must’a had some… fun… He thought sarcastically, with a slight sneer. He felt the urge to stand up and head over to the Stormcrest, so still grumpy with the whole war-issue, he slumped on forward. I s’pose of my ceremony’s even a slight part’s this meetin’, our ceremonies definitely ain’t gonna be anythin’ too glorious. Cat’s’ll be waaay too busy thinkin’ and reflectin’ over the whole battle thing, but… gotta admit, I’m real excited to see how things went down. I bet the fish got kicked out into dust, that’s for sure.

Rosekit forced some of his excitement to get covered up by a blanket of seriousness as he approached the gathering crowd. He didn’t want to be overconfident with this whole, especially if it turned out this wasn’t even going to be the meeting in which he got the ‘paw’ in his name. The young tom was well aware that he was undeserving of so much attention while the whole issue with RiverClan was unraveling lightning speed. No, tonight would be dedicated especially to clan-round news, not so much Rosekit and his little apprentice rank. Rosekit felt a heavy mixture of saddness and disappointment tugging at his heart, but he tried his best to ignore it. Oh, whatever… if I get my new rank tonight, that’s good enough. I’ve gotta earn the real attention anyway, not be given it for free! That last thought motivated him just a little bit more. So what if he didn’t get the attention he wanted today? There was always tomorrow, and all of the other days ahead of that, wasn’t there?

Rosekit took a quick Look around for anybody he recognized who he could sit next to and chat with. His gaze flashed around camp, frustration coming back like a storm. Great Stars, why am I such a butt when it comes to sociability? I ain’t got a single clanmate- let alone denmate- to speak with yet… what is this?! As he looked around camp, muttering unhappy nonsense underneath his breath, Rosekit slumped onward, towards and straight into the crowd of cats. Maybe if I’d just went ahead and lied to Dawnkit, I wouldn’t have’ta… wait… hey…! The russet tabby tom-kit paused, feeling his heart jump at the sight of a certain warrior. He identified the russet and yellow-eyed warrior in an instant as Raggedear, the fun tom who had taught him a thing or two about training, all the while including humor and jokes into the scene. If anybody had jumped right up and onto Rosekit’s good side, it was certainly Raggedear- or, more realistically to Rosekit/Pipsqueak, Half-Ear. Rosekit was quick to change direction and head directly over to the tom.

He arrived just in time for Raggedear to offer another warrior, Wolfhive, a friendly nod, before plopping down into a sitting position and gazing steadily at Bumblestar. Rosekit took his chance and claimed the spot next to Raggedear, releasing a long and deep sigh as he stopped to stand beside the russet and black-tipped warrior. Then through a slightly tired stare, he glanced in Raggedear’s direction, and cleared his throat. He started in a joking manner, muttering underneath his breath, “Imagine gettin’ your clan ambushed by the entirety of the forest,” Quickly, Rosekit coughed a cough that sounded suspiciously like, ahemRIVERCLANahem before adding sarcastically, “My apologies, I seem to have a cold, uh… whoops.” He offered a friendly smirk, and casually, he slumped down next to Raggedear and joined the warrior in staring up at Bumblestar.

To start up some normal conversation, Rosekit mused aloud, “This may or may not be my apprentice ceremony, but… I’m sure it ain’t gonna be a very fun one, ay?” Sadly, Rosekit glowered up at his leader. He certainly wasn’t angry with Bumblestar, and instead, he was just annoyed with all of this. But then again, excluding all of the freakish violence-eaters out there, who wouldn’t be? Rosekit sniffed, sneered, and laughed dryly. “Anyway, so, Half-Ear, how do ya’ feel ‘bout all of this? Did ya’ participate in the whole battle sha-bang? I mean, as much as I’m always complainin’ and wantin’ to get into fights and battles for once, I mean- even I’ll admit, I betcha it’s real dangerous out there, ey? I gotta wonder ‘bout how it feels to be put an ‘bout on the battlefield… but I’m sure I’ve got the basics down, ‘course!

✽❀✽

// Just in case this is it, here, have an interaction! If it isn’t, whoops- well, bonding moment anyway! ^^ \\

~ @leopardheart00 { Raggedear }

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old Yesterday, 10:03 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Queenly

°Storm’Paw°
Male / Apprentice / 6 Moons / ThunderClan / Mentor: Skunk’Ridge
light gray tabby tom with fluffy cloud-like fur and stormy blue eyes. his ears have white fur tufts at the top
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @IDIOTICBEAN101

He was immediately relieved as he saw the familiar figure of his mentor. “I’m doing fine. I stayed and watched camp! It was odd—so quiet.” He shivered dramatically as he said it was odd. “How are you? How was the fight? Are you okay? I bet it was sooooo cool!” He exclaimed, rushing question after question on his poor mentor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character Biography’s
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Skunkridge/Any Pronouns

-------------------

Skunkridge wasn't surprised at Stormpaw's sudden barrage of questions, fresh apprentices were bound to be curious.
She sat down beside him.
"It went well, RiverClan is gone for two moons." She answered "I'm alright, just gonna have some scars. Gonna have to teach you some battle moves soon!"

@Rowan

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Oleanderkit(ThunderClan)
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
[ Open ]

Ears pricked up as a meeting was called. Oh boy who could guess what this was about! Surely it wasn't about drivin RiverClan away, no, not at all. Although to be honest, he was interested in hearing what exactly the plan was now. Would they divvy up the territory. Would they even let RiverClan come back? He was all for letting them rot and die. No need for a pathetic clan to come back. They did nothing other than eat prey others could utilize.

Wrapping his tail around his paws, the Calico sat patiently and awaited the announcement.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old Yesterday, 11:52 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Blah

[SIZE="7"][Salmonshade padded over to were the meeting was being held he had lost his eye in the battle and his kits were to say the least shocked he aches for his missing mate and kit oh..hornetkit where could he have gone hopefully with his mother fireflysplash..did this have something to do with him he thought anxiously had he not been enough for her he sighed he still had three beautiful kits to take care of and be strong for yet he felt a twinge of unease/SIZE]

OPEN(he needs someone to talk to)

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by Myling

Last edited by Tallstar; Yesterday at 11:57 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Blah

CROWTALON-He/They-Black and grey tom

/

Crowtalon padded forward he yawned his jaw tensing he still was uneasy having sat the battle out he felt bad for his clan mates he saw the injury’s and shuddered he didn’t do well with blood which was laughable considering he was a warrior ironic he thought he sat down and waited for the meeting to start making sure to keep good posture

OPEN

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by Myling

Last edited by Tallstar; Today at 12:03 AM.
Old Today, 02:08 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Hawkcatcher

Muscles still ached as the large warrior trotted over to the meeting place. She understood that the rest of the clan would want to know about the battle as soon as possible -she acknowledged that- but not being allowed to go rest and heal... Well she had worked longer days, she could handle being attentive and present a bit longer.

Amber gaze lazily wandered over the camp, noting the cats present as well as their injuries. No one was dead. She could at least be happy about that.
She spotted two of her former apprentices among the crowd - Salmonshade and Raggedear who had both participated in the battle but seemed fine - and a brief, barely noticeable smile graced her features as she overheard Raggedear's conversation with the three Hornets and the kit. She was glad her former trainee was adjusting well to being back in Thunderclan.

But... it reminded her that she should also socialize somewhat. Now Hawkcatcher had never been the socialbutterfly-type of cat, she had always stuck with her family and closest friends, but being a good warrior included (to some extent) knowing her clanmates at least a little bit.

She picked the deputy for now and settled down beside them, offering no words but an acknowledging nod before turning towards her leader to hear the announcements.

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop ←‡⁕※

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

My purrks