Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 11:38 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 11:31 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Luminous
Today 11:27 AM
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 11:24 AM
in the rushes (adoption...
by lark.
Last post by glitch
Today 11:08 AM

Old Yesterday, 03:33 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Roaring Cliffs [Lionheart's Only]

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
Leading her brother, their two Lionhearts, and the three other warriors who they planned to promote, in the early morning light, Dusklion took a moment to glance out over the beautiful scene from atop. It was truly astounding, being this high up and getting a view of the entirety of Lionsbeach, plus even Seastones - ah, that was right. Seastones. Her little excursion still in her mind the deputy let a smirk play on her maw.

"Before we begin, there's somethin' I gotta share with you all that I heard last night out at Seastones." Dusklion glanced towards her brother, something akin to giddiness settling in her paws. Why she was so excited to bring him news that would only serve to worry the Clan more, she didn't know. But to her it was a chance to prove that she had this Clans best interests at heart. StarClan had to have led her paws to Seastones last night for a reason - and that reason was to hear the little piece of information that Lynxshade had let slip. "Was just enjoyin' the breeze when a ShadowClan Enforcer came up to bug me. She wasn't a big deal, but then one of those thunder-rats came up too, 'n it looked like a fight was gonna break out." That wasn't the important part so she glided over it. "Durin' their little argument, the ShadowClan Enforcer said somethin' rather interestin'... that they should've attacked ThunderClan with WindClan's aide when they had the chance..."

...Hopefully her brother at least would get what she was putting down. Her eyes gleamed a bit at what this meant. "I wouldn't've believed it if it came from a regular ShadowClan warrior, because those two Clans've been at odds for as long as I can remember. But this was an Enforcer, which leads me to believe ShadowClan's got ranks similar to us with Lionhearts. 'N if they're similar to our Lionhearts, I figure they know a bit more than the regular warrior - which brings me back to what she said. I think it means there's some sort of alliance between WindClan 'n ShadowClan..." There was also the thing about Spiderthroat, but she would bring that up to her brother at another time. This was more pressing.

[ Fadingsun - @occultation ] [ Seabreeze - @Dolomedes ] [ Owltalon - @Marigoldwhisper ]
[ Bearsnout - @chickadee ] [ Pigeonpelt - @Blazing ] [ Duskleaf - @Seamrog ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; Yesterday at 03:33 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:00 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 19 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze has been a downright mess lately and he was surely failing his duties as a Lionheart. He had noticed the other cats with them, surely going to be promoted and perhaps with the new ones, he would be let go... what has he even done recently? Some things surely? A lot of patrols, he always does patrols... life has just been moving so fast and Seabreeze, for once, so slow. Though if Dusklion and Fadingsun deem him unfit enough to be demoted then he wasn't enough and that was that. Oh... he needs to go over defense with Beanpaw as soon as possible. He had wanted his apprentice to get to choose their first lesson but the hunting had taken much longer than anticipated and then since the gathering the threat of what Windclan had done to Shaodwclan and that happening to Riverclan. Would they even be able to fight Windclan away? Sure Riverclan had numbers over them but Riverclan was, in all his loyalty and love for it, an utter mess that could Seabreeze himself.

The meeting started with Dusklion once more taking the lead on things and Seabreeze found his misery lightening just a smidge at the familiarity to the last meeting which felt much longer than just a moon ago now. His blue eyes traveled briefly to the other cats, some he was more familiar with than others. Bearsnout, if he remembered correctly had shared some kind words with Owltalon and him as well as worked excellently at the clearing out lionheart event. Duskleaf, he had less feelings on, they had gone a patrol together and the other was fine but that was about it. Pigeonpelt was there to fight the rats. Then he began to actually process Dusklion's words...an enforcer, lionheart of Shadowclan he supposed, had let it slip that Windclan and Shadowclan are in alliance? Well... as good as the information was as warning it was just that, Shadowclan may be working with Windclan to attack Riverclan... Well whatever numbers advantage that Riverclan had before was obsolete in the light of this....

Surely, they weren't going to try and fight. Look as much as Seabreeze wanted to stay home he also wanted a Riverclan at all, so falling back into they get themselves into order might be the best path they can choose. Their warriors just weren't reliable enough, apprentice training was still attempting to recover, their medicine cats have been doing wonderfully but both are still new to their jobs... the cards were stacked against them already but with Shadowclan in the mix. Seabreeze frowned... unsure how to continue off of the information that has been said. This would be a losing battle. Very few advantages remain for Riverclan. They would be in their own territory, could potentially use that against the attacking clans... the tunnels came to mind as well. But Shadowclan was known for their brutality, Windclan had shown its fangs.. would fighting to remain be worth the loss that was to come at this point?

Seabreeze wasn't a strategist, hasn't been enough battles to know truly, but in the end he really was a flightful coward. "As much as I want to fight to remain in our home, with news of this supposed alliance, would the loss be worth it? I love Riverclan, and that's why I fear that if we stay we'll be wiped out completely. What advantages would we have if we push forward? We no longer have numbers by our side, our apprentice training has been better but lacking, our warriors are still not as they should be at times, our medicine cats as skilled as they are, are still new to their roles..." Thoughts of previous medicine cats came to mind. He caught them beneath the claws of his mind like a mouse and ended it before it could turn into a rabbit chance of worry. Mistyshard wouldn't leave and while he didn't know Berrypaw as well, he trusted Mistyshard's choice more than anything.

"I want to see hope in staying, but I am a pessimist at the end of the line. I fear that Windclan won't be stopping at just a raid, especially if they are considering an alliance with Shadowclan.. I fear they want us gone. We need some solid plans if we are going to try and fight our way out of this, but know that I will follow whatever you and Fadingsun decide no matter what." He would give his life to Riverclan if that was asked of him, no questions asked. He has nothing else left to fight for after all.
[ Fadingsun - @occultation | Dusklion - @taillow | Owltalon - @Marigoldwhisper | Bearsnout - @chickadee | Pigeonpelt - @Blazing | Duskleaf - @Seamrog ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old Yesterday, 05:12 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\42 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
The bulky she-cat followed the deputy, her paws feeling unusually heavy. Something about today felt quite off putting. Oh well, she had meeting to attend anyways, worrying about what was bugging her could certainly wait. She was excited to see the new Lionheart's though so she could greet them with open paws.

Once she finally caught up and climbed atop of the cliffs, the roaring wind pushed the air right out of her lungs. She took a moment to stare out into the horizon. What a sight. She'd never get over it.

After she finished sightseeing, she settled herself near Dusklion as she addressed the cats as a group. She looked excited so it was probably good news. A small smile stretched onto Owltalon's lips. Riverclan could use some good news. Even if in some alternate universe they were doing okay, good news is reassuring. Okay... So Dusklion was almost getting into fights at Seastones or at least witnessing one. That wasn't the start she was hoping for.

Oh. Something slipped from Shadowclan. Owltalon couldn't help but narrow her eyes at the information. I mean, she knew that Shadowclan and Thunderclan were certainly in kahoots, but how could a Shadowclan cat mess up so hard? They practically threw the information at Dusklion's paws. This could be a big danger to Riverclan. Thunderclan? Yeah, she didn't give two darn hoots about them, but an alliance? They hadn't anticipated two clans on their tails, all their preparation would have to be doubled. She knew that the rage Windclan carried towards Riverclan was forever burning, it wouldn't surprise her if Windclan could manage to rope Shadowclan into not only bringing down Thunderclan but Riverclan as well.

Despite her own thoughts, Owltalon was sure the other Lionheart's were thinking the same thing. This was good and bad news. And it also showcased the stupidity of somecats. Owltalon wondered if said enforcer would get demoted for spilling secrets.

She kept her head up and nodded after Dusklion finished.

She turned her head and smiled to acknowledge Seabreeze and his arrival. She listened to what he said and, despite the danger, smiled a bit wider. She was just thinking that! How cool was--! Ahem...

"The chap's right." Owltalon piped up, perking as she always did. "We all know how badly stained our relationship with Windclan is. I don't doubt that they'd try to evacuate us with the help of Shadowclan." She didn't have much to add on so she stopped her mews there. He had explained it all perfectly. Now all she had to do was wait.
(Might have some typos!)

Tags:
@occultation // Fadingsun
@taillow // Dusklion
@Dolomedes // Seabreeze
@chickadee // Bearsnout
@Seamrog // Duskleaf
@Blazing // Pigeonpelt

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; Yesterday at 05:15 PM. Reason: I FORGOT PIGEONPELT AHHH SO SORRY LOVE
Old Yesterday, 05:39 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Approaching Roaring Cliffs, Duskleaf looked around at all the sights, he’d never visited this place before, and the sights on the way were quite nice too. Although he couldn’t help but wonder, why exactly was he here? Wasn’t a very large group of cats, himself and two warriors he didn’t know all that well, two Lionhearts, the deputy and leader. What exactly was this for? He remembered the event at that old abandoned twoleg nest, which was to find candidates to be Lionhearts. Was that what this was about? Surely not! His group hadn’t exactly been successful at that event, and he was pretty much certain afterwards that he wouldn’t be picked. But then…what was this for? Well, all he really had to do was wait to find out.

So first Dusklion spoke of her encounter with a ShadowClan 'enforcer', whatever in StarClan’s name an Enforcer was. And it seemed that whoever this was revealed some kind of alliance with WindClan. Oh no. WindClan and ShadowClan were both going to attack at once. Then Seabreeze spoke of the cost of fighting against this, and his words made a lot of sense. What was the point of fighting against impossible odds? Owltalon echoed much of the same sentiment.

Duskleaf stood up as he always did before speaking, and then gave his thoughts. "Aye, right enough, I have to agree with that. If WindClan and ShadowClan are working together, we can fight all we want but the fact is we’d be completely outnumbered. Fighting against WindClan would be brave, fighting against a double invasion would be crazy. I mean, we could try to make it as difficult for them as possible, like Fadingsun suggested earlier with traps and stuff, but I doubt we could actually win." Duskleaf didn’t exactly want to leave, oh how he’d miss the taste of salmon if the clan had to leave their home, but it was either go without salmon for a while, or go without salmon forever. He wasn’t an expert on StarClan by any means, but he doubted they had a way of fishing up there.

@occultation @taillow @Dolomedes @Marigoldwhisper @chickadee @Blazing

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)

Uranium (Kittypet)
Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Bearsnout
29 Moons || RiverClan Warrior || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
The Gentle Giant
. . .

Bearsnout followed the others as Dusklion led the way. It was quite the honor to be chosen to accompany the high ranks of RiverClan. Not only to accompany, but to be brought up to the Roaring Cliffs, a landmark solely for Lionhearts. It made him giddy, leaving his heart pounding as an easy going smile graced his features.

The tom carefully treaded after them, feeling like a little kit or apprentice again. There was a bounce in his step as they finally made it to their stop. He took a moment to look down upon Lionsbeach. It was so peaceful here. He’d always loved the beach. It was his favorite spot in the territory. The warm sand, the gulls, and the peaceful waves lapping at the shore. The ambiance was nice too. He’d always enjoyed the calls of gulls and the sounds of the ocean.

Bearsnout turned back to the group as he heard Dusklion speak up. Her speech earned a frown from the warrior. An alliance between WindClan and ShadowClan… Foxdung. He mentally cursed. His cursing was becoming a bad habit, even if he wasn’t saying them aloud. If they were still

His gaze got serious as he listened to the others. He completely agreed with them. “They’re right. If WindClan is in an alliance with ShadowClan then it’ll be two against one. Luckily, we have the advantage of knowledge and preparation, but they do too. There’s no predicting what they’ll throw our way. I love our Clan. I love our Clanmates, but there is no way that we can fight them both. They may see it as cowardly, or that we’re running away, but I agree with Seabreeze. We need to have a plan. If they want us gone, then we might as well comply. I’m not saying to give up, but our priority should be the lives of our Clanmates. We need to plan defensively.”

He bore a grim expression after he finished speaking, curling his tail around his paws.

. . .

[ Fadingsun - @occultation ] [ Seabreeze - @Dolomedes ] [ Owltalon - @Marigoldwhisper ] [ Dusklion - @taillow ] [ Pigeonpelt - @Blazing ] [ Duskleaf - @Seamrog ]

Last edited by chickadee; Yesterday at 09:41 PM.
Old Today, 12:10 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Pigeonpelt
Molly - RiverClan - Warrior

The molly gracefully made her way towards the Roaring Cliffs along with the other Riverclanners, her ears perked up, flickering back and forth as she studied the landscape, where usual warriors do not linger. She believed that Duskleaf and Bearsnout also carried the same kind of fascination as her as they trekked through the territory. She guessed she was slightly confused at why she was also called to this meeting - it's an honour to be here, of course, but why her? Surely there are other devoted, loyal, and strong warriors they could call too?

Maybe slightly, just as briefly as ever, she hoped it was from the recent Lionheart event. Although she seemed not as ambitious as others, there had always been a ray of hope in her heart that she could be chosen. But could it be?

Shaking away her train of thoughts, she would focus back on the deputy and Lionhearts, listening to what they had to say. The information Dusklion brought them seemed to be making their current stances worse. Pigeonpelt's head tilted slightly to the side as she listened, her tail lashing behind her. She wasn't exactly a pessimist, and agreeing that this was a pressing matter, she felt a bit hopeless.

Glancing at Duskleaf, who spoke, she paused for a second to think before she commented, "If they plan to attack, we have to evacuate the queens, kits, and elders first," Pigeonpelt noted. "And maybe younger apprentices that haven't gotten enough battle training as well... they can carry prey, herbs, kits, whatever we have to bring." The rest, the camp, moss, everything will be left here. It hurts to know that they have to abandon their camp but for the better good of RiverClan, sacrifices are mandatory.

Quieting down again, she would glance at the rest of the other cats once again. "The rest of us... we defend while we evacuate."

[ @occultation - Fadingsun | @taillow - Dusklion | @Dolomedes - Seabreeze | @Marigoldwhisper - Owltalon | chickadee - Bearsnout | @Seamrog - Duskleaf ]
(I hope this is good enough )