Old Today, 07:49 AM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Sunburst

16 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

WindClan warrior

Following the successful battle against RiverClan, Sunburst made his way back into WindClan territory again. He was back to his usual joyful and upbeat self, as if the whole supervillain rant where he threatened to destroy RiverClan with his bare claws never happened. He found a nice spot to relax and lay down on his side. Later when more cats returned, maybe he could hang around with some of them, but for now he couldn’t complain about getting to enjoy the weather.

After a little while, Sunburst picked up a usual scent which made him open his eyes. It certainly wasn’t a WindClan cat, in fact he couldn’t really scent any of the clans, but after standing up and briefly looking around, he spotted a young cat trespassing on WindClan territory.

"Hey!" He called out to this unknown cat, "What're you doing here? This is WindClan territory. This is your only warning, leave now, I'm quite prepared to deal with trespassers!"

@hermeswind

My characters

Duskleaf (RiverClan),Snakefang (ThunderClan),Sunburst (WindClan),Uranium (Kittypet)
Old Today, 11:14 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

[This interaction is NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.]
- @Seamrog -
Eelkit jumped.
Uh-oh.
She had forgotten how the clans worked after her little paws had wandered away from ThunderClan a while back.
So now that she had found her way back (accidentally), she had no clue what she had done wrong.
"Hey! I've done nothing wrong, so you little annoying someone can go away!" she yelled angrily.
She looked annoyed and glared right in this strange cat's eyes.
She didn't like their impression on her.

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old Today, 12:38 PM
He who dares, wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermeswind View Post
[This interaction is NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.]
- @Seamrog -
Eelkit jumped.
Uh-oh.
She had forgotten how the clans worked after her little paws had wandered away from ThunderClan a while back.
So now that she had found her way back (accidentally), she had no clue what she had done wrong.
"Hey! I've done nothing wrong, so you little annoying someone can go away!" she yelled angrily.
She looked annoyed and glared right in this strange cat's eyes.
She didn't like their impression on her.

Sunburst

WindClan warrior

Sunburst stood there getting angrier and angrier. It was one thing this cat had trespassed on WindClan territory, now she was disrespecting him too. If she hadn’t insulted him, Sunburst would’ve explained to this cat where she went wrong, but the fact that she came onto WindClan territory and insulted him when he gave her a warning sent him into a rage, and Sunburst now felt justified in taking action…

[KILL PERMISSION DISCUSSED BEFOREHAND]

Sunburst flew at this cat in a sudden rage, claws extended, he didn’t care that she was apprentice-aged. Sunburst grabbed Eelkit by the tail, and because he was a fully grown cat he was able to swing her face first into a tree, he did this twice purely to vent some of his explosive anger, before raising his claws to the sky and slashing Eelkit across the face, he continued to slash at her with his claws along her sides and back, not deliberately to make it painful, but rather to let out as much of his anger as possible. In fact he wasn’t even trying to kill her, just give her some nasty wounds as a more severe warning, he was still willing to let her live if she never came back. After raking his claws up and down the young cat’s body, Sunburst felt this would teach her.

"Let that be a lesson to you, NEVER trespass on WindClan territory ever again, you got that?!" Sunburst’s cold gaze stared at the young cat for a few moments. "GET UP!!" He screamed at her.

[Was considering the boulder idea but I couldn’t figure out a way to make it make sense.]

My characters

Duskleaf (RiverClan),Snakefang (ThunderClan),Sunburst (WindClan),Uranium (Kittypet)
Old Today, 01:12 PM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Eelkit barely managed a shudder before everything started to feel very, very strange.
It all felt hurting and uncomfortable and she really didn't like it.
She tried but her legs were covered in blood and so was this cat. She hadn't fought him .. this was her blood. She hurt a lot and she managed to barely mew, "Why did you do this to me…?"
Not much to do she closed her eyes.
Not much to do and everything seemed to fade away ...

- @Seamrog - we're done. -

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old Today, 01:23 PM
He who dares, wins!

Sunburst

WindClan warrior

Sunburst didn’t even realise that he’d just killed this cat, he heard her say something but didn’t actually process what she was saying. "GET UP!!" He screamed at her yet again, and waited for a few moments, she didn’t seem to be moving at all. "Ah screw this!" He shouted before storming off. Looking down at his claws, he was soaked in blood, and he decided to go clean himself off in the river near where the battleground was.

My characters