Last post by chickadee
Today 10:33 AM

Old May 23rd, 2024, 01:30 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: [ Seab Sib Finder! ] “The Sea Moves Along With the Winds”

Beachpaw
“I- I think… maybe we should’ve stayed home…
… come on. We could carry this clan through all the double in the world… just us…
…and he would still hate us. Always and forever.”

Name-
Beach’paw/Beach’skies
(Other name ideas include: Basilpaw, Sandypaw, Tuftpaw, anything else you’d prefer)
Male, He/Him // RiverClan // Possible Bewitched Purkk // “Never broken, only bent”

Prefix Meaning- He takes the appearance of a beach setting, with his blueish gray out being the water, Sandy patches being the sand, and light gray eyes being the cloudy sky

Role-
Seabreeze’s other sibling/The one who isn’t any sort of Cloverpaw clone

- Overall Plot -
Seabreeze’s reluctance to get to know his younger siblings is going to make Beachpaw feel absolutely terrible about everything. Beachpaw would have been so, so excited to get to know his wonder of an older brother, and the moment he managed to get into RiverClan, it’s as if Heaven’s arms had just lifted him into the sky. Of course, his hopes wind up being crushed into bits, leaving him empty of excitement and happiness for a while. This is what he left his home for. This is what he chose to do with his life. This is his life. And yet his older brother was barely going to acknowledge them… especially Beachpaw’s Cloverpaw-Clone sibling. Beachpaw wouldn’t take that very well. It was one thing if Seabreeze hurt him, but his sibling?
Even still, Seabreeze is his older brother. If only the love Basilpaw was trying to feel for him was mutual… maybe they could be happy. For once in Basilpaw’s life, something could work out right.

- Brief Basilpaw Description -
Beachpaw is a mostly-optimist, but the quiet and soft-spoken kind. He watches bad things happen and the sight breaks him. But still, he looks around for the light and hopes for the best, refusing to believe that everything is failing. Beachpaw could be standing in complete darkness and still believe that there’s light somewhere. This gets him through hard times, but it also worsens many of his durations. He cannot accept ‘done’ or ‘over’, and if there isn’t a happy ending, he gets miserable. And thanks to the fact that life waits for nobody and Beachpaw is always tripping and stumbling through life, therefore he is always miserable. He still waits for that happy ending, but it never comes. So all he can do is imagine, dream, and pretend. The cycle starts to repeat, repeat again, and again… and suddenly it’s infinite…

Beachpaw looks awfully similar to Seabreeze when it comes to the way he is colored, just with patches in different spots and areas. His fur is scruffy, medium-length, and it is primarily a light gray-blue. There is a strange amount of fur on his ear tips, leaving sand colored tufts to poke up all the time on his ears. Beachpaw has sand-colored patches scattered across his pelt, with one of the most important ones forming a mask around his eyes. When it comes to his face, he looks like a strange mix between the ocean environment and a… a raccoon. There’s also a mysterious sand-colored tuft just behind his nose, and it makes him sneeze a lot. Anyway, there are a lot of fun little tufts on places like his nose, ear tips, and inner ears. The rest of the sandy patches are seen constantly, covering all but one of his paws, a paw that remains blueish-gray. His eyes are round and tired, but despite his constant exhaustion, they are very bright. They are gray and shiny, similar to gloomy skies with the sun shining just behind them. His tail is very fluffy, but he doesn’t let this stop him from swimming quickly. I am sorry that I don’t have any reference for his looks, but if you have any questions about his appearance, feel free to ask!

~ The Love of Bugs and Critters ~

TW: Bugs and similar creepy topics. Beachpaw is usually a nice and sane cat, decently kind and respectful, but when he feels lonely, he can get weird. When he begins to feel overly miserable and/or alone, he scavenges out for… well, bugs. I go more into detail about this in one of the plot ideas, but for now, I can just tell you that he uses random little critters, from butterflies to centipedes, to dump all of his worries onto. Bugs don’t speak, they only listen. Was I inspired by parts of Cavetown’s ‘Boys will be Bugs’? Maybe. Am I ruining the song? Maybe. Or, at least, I’m turning it creepy. Again, more about that in the plot idea, I just added this here to out an emphasis on the whole bug situation he has going on and his loneliness.

I have friends who understand me. Their names are spider, beetle, bee.
They don’t say much, but they have always listened to me.
” ~ Boys will be Bugs, Cavetown

Beachpaw stays as silent and unnoticed as he possibly can. To him, attention is an absolute curse, and he has never hated anything more than being thrown into the spotlight. Instead, he prefers to be the most supportive and appreciative side character as he can, encouraging everybody else to steal his confidence and take it for themselves because he just “doesn’t need it.” Now, there is a cat who could make him feel better, but I’ll get to that later. For now, Beachpaw is a shy and sad soul, afraid of anything social, and the moment he’s put on the spot in front of a crowd, he will faint. You’ll probably end up seeing some tears as well.

Beachpaw, even though he can be terribly miserable and tired for no particular reason other than simply: ‘Life hurts, ya’ll’, is very hopeful. He is motivated to feel better, motivated to be loved back by everybody he adores, and motivated to be the best he can, pushing past his obstacles and problems. Sometimes he is so motivated he refuses to accept his problems, brushing them off and saying that it’s okay, they can fix everything, even though it’s obvious that isn’t true. Him other words, he is in a permanent state of denial. But naturally, he is motivated to stay this hopeful, and for him, with hope comes more hope. It’s a never ending cycle- actually one of his many never ending cycles.

Speaking of never ending cycles, panic. Beachpaw freaks out about a lot of things. He worries about training, food, his loved ones, cats he barely knows, his friends, his enemies, and everything else. He will find a way to worry about everything. He promises himself that everything will work out in the end (that darn motivation always kicks in eventually) but deep down, he knows that nothing good lasts forever, and the idea makes him sick. He starts to panic, thinks about panicking, panics more, and that keeps going for a while until somebody comes and rescues him. He gets extremely embarrassed when cats catch him freaking out, wandering sleeplessly at night, oversleeping, and/or… talking to bugs… and this has led him to feel like an idiot. And guess what his self-despising mindset causes? More panic. Whoops.

Now, if we’re looking for strengths, at least Beachpaw is able to make it through a lot of things. He pushes forward through all of his problems, even though it causes all sorts of pain in many ways, shapes, and forms. Beachpaw may not be the most accepting, but he has strong hope in a good future, and he believes that if you out your mind to it, anything can happen. Whenever he is proven wrong, he is shattered. Of course I’m back to talking about his weaknesses- ANYWAY, back to strengths- Beachpaw’s hope makes him perfect for emotional support. If you’ve managed to become one of his friends and gain his trust, he will happily show you a bright future and go ranting on about how everything will be alright.

Additionally, Beachpaw is humble. Sure, he can also be self-destructive, but he certainly admits to his faults. He recognizes his flaws, and unless one of these flaws has been problematic for a long time before, he usually builds off of them and creates a better character out of himself. He strongly values family, and if the group be was born into doesn’t love him in the same way he feels family is supposed to, he gets miserable. Again. There are few thing that truly anger him, including the following: Cats messing with his loved ones and/or (of course) and cats messing with… wait, him? Correct! When he gets picked on, Beachpaw’s misery gets so bad that he gives up on holding in his emotions, and he retaliated like crazy. Even though it may seem slightly out of character, he will fight back. Overall, Beachpaw is a bug-loving good person with some problems with sadness and self-esteem.

Strengths-

Humble- Beachpaw admits to his faults and tries to improve. He sees his flaws and mistakes, acknowledges them, and seeks advise from those whom he loves to find ways to fix these said flaws and/or mistakes.

Inspirational- Beachpaw makes an effort to be as inspirational and motivational to others as he can, make them feel good during especially hard times. If he fails, great, he just tries harder. And harder. And harder. And so on until he has no energy to try left-

Understanding- Beachpaw is a good listener and pays attention to everything that others tell him, keeping an open mind for outer ideas and perspectives. He seriously values the whole, ‘Don’t Judge a Book by its Cover’ thing. He also has a natural understanding of the world around him, increasing his love for creatures like bugs.

Neutral-

Introverted- Beachpaw is quiet and unfortunately, also isolates himself. He gains more energy from being alone, and dislikes social interaction. He avoids it if he can, unless there is something he feels seriously deserves attention, like training or other business-related social events.

Quiet- Beachpaw stays as silent as he can, staying shut up and shut out from the world. This can be both helpful and harmful. It protects him from being disrespectful,a s well as rescuing him from all kinds of other situations, but of course, it also limits the amount of help he can receive from others. Rarely do others understand how he truly feels, all because he’s too stubborn to say anything out loud.

Hopeful- Beachpaw believes in a good future and encourages others to do the same, but sometimes it is too much. There are times where hope should have its limits- like, if somebody just died, you don’t wanna be over here going: “Ah, well- he’ll wake up, I’m sure!” because that only worsens the situation.

Weaknesses-

Low self-esteem- Beachpaw has got to work on his confidence problems, but he doesn’t see the points. He thinks it’s just simple humility, and he ignores the fact that self-hate is constantly gnawing him down.

Misery- Beachpaw rarely feels really, truly happy, and when he desk it’s like a mega-happy. He is sorrow on wheels. When his hopes are crushed and dented too often, he only feels worse and worse, more and more miserable.

Paranoid- Beachpaw gets freaked out by every little thing. I can see him crying because somebody came out of nowhere and tapped his shoulder. He just gets spooked very easily. He also feels uncomfortable all of the time, as if there’s something bad coming for him when this isn’t the case at all. The more stressed he is, the more paranoid and jumpy he is.

I know, I know! We came for this… Seabreeze… don’t ask me why we did it! He’s family, and he’s supposed to love us. He’s supposed to respect us. Acknowledge us. I see how he looks at us, you especially! Are you happy with that? Are you happy with how he clearly hates us?
-Beachpaw to Sibling

From now on, everything is all just a plot idea. Reject whatever you’d like, it doesn’t hurt me.

- The Main Deal with Beachpaw, Seabreeze, and Cloverpaw-Clone -
Beachpaw is not going to appreciate the way Seabreeze treats his little siblings, but he will always be watching and waiting for a change in Seabreeze’s attitude towards them. Hoping for a change in Seabreeze’s attitude, that is. And when it doesn’t look like one is going to come any time soon, he gets upset and angry. The thing that really gets on Beachpaw’s nerves is seeing how extra avoidant of Cloverpaw-clone Seabreeze is being. Feeling defensive for his sibling, Beachpaw will only despise Seabreeze even more. Beachpaw returns the favor of being ignored by making sure to yell at Seabreeze that he’s a terrible family member before starting to give Seabreeze a taste of his own medicine and ignoring/avoiding him right back.

Beachpaw, with his intense family values, is not going to lie it he way he and his sibling get treated by their older brother. He feels like family is supposed to love each other, and Seabreeze has just decided: ‘Nah, no thanks’ and left them to cry in the dust. Beachpaw feels like he deserves some love, especially because he joined an entire clan for Seabreeze. So Seabreeze might be one of the only cats Beachpaw can get aggressive with.

In the beginning, Seabreeze would notice how excited Beachpaw is to see and get to know him, and see how strong Beachpaw’s desire to be loved by his brother is. But as time goes by, Beachpaw will come to realize that Seabreeze is refusing to feel that way, and he will shut off as if someone just turned a twitch. To make it worse, he sees how Seabreeze is especially uncomfortable with their Cloverpaw-looking-sibling. That will be the final straw, the very thing that convinces Beachpaw that loving Seabreeze isn’t enough.

Seabreeze’s feelings towards the Cloverpaw-clone will be the main things driving Beachpaw’s dislike towards his older brother. When he realizes that Seabreeze is especially avoiding Cloverpaw-Clone, he will get angry. He will make his anger clear, telling Seabreeze how they feel about his neglecting, throwing Seabreeze into a bad light right in front of his face. You can decide how Seabreeze would feel about that. In the end, I don’t really know how their relationship would look. But at least for a while, Beachpaw will feel extra terrible and miserable, with Seabreeze playing a big role in these emotions. Chances are, Seabreeze would eventually notice the misery, but that’s your decision.

Beachpaw will arrive to RiverClan with his sibling and have some trouble adjusting. He had just left the kittypet life- it is quite the transition. But being his hopeful self, Beachpaw believes that he can push past these problems and be the best he can be, get himself trained, and become a real warrior of RiverClan. I’m sure swimming lessons are going to be pretty interesting for him. As he adjusts to RiverClan’s whole system, and the rest of the clan system in general, he will still struggle to grasp the whole social thing. He will be burdened with extra low self-esteem because of his lack of social abilities, but stay hopeful in that dream-future that he still admires and idolizes.

When he arrives, Beachpaw will be fresh, new, and innocent. But eventually he humiliates himself by playing around with bugs, being too quiet, and freaking out over simple things like nightmares and even just paranoia. When he gets teased, Beachpaw will just feel terrible about it all. If Seabreeze notices his discomfort, panic, and low self-esteem, you can decide how long it’ll take before he brings it up, or if he even mentions it to Beachpaw at all. Once Beachpaw finds more healthy relationships, his social life will get a bit better, but he’ll always stay shy and at least a little paranoid- but with the right people to keep him happy and safe, the anxiety would get better and less heavy. Less crazy.

- Plot Ideas -

Congradulations to Beachpaw for finding some friends! They are all bugs and insects!

Beachpaw has always appreciated being able to vent off to bugs whenever he finds them, which was probably quite frightening to his sibling and mother. I was thinking that this could get a little bit excessive. He might end up valuing his bugs more than the idea of finding actual friends, which is an issue for obvious reasons. It’s also just kind of creepy. He could come into the apprentices’ den with spiders hanging from his pelt, just smiling and speaking to them, while all of his denmates scramble back, shrieking and shouting about what the heck Beachpaw has brought with him into their sleeping area.

Beachpaw just doesn’t understand the concept of bugs and critters being creepy. He sees them as beautiful and just as deserving of life as cats like him, looking at hairy spiders and exclaiming, “Oh- ADORABLE!” Every once and a while, he likes to let the bugs know that he appreciates them more than “stupid old Seabreeze, with his fancy lil’ rank and wonder-life, all for himself” before feeding them little leaves and berries. He especially likes spiders and butterflies, finding them the most interesting of all of the other bugs. Anyway, he puts too much trust into his little big sessions, laughing with centipedes instead of conversing with his clanmates. Some how he hasn’t been poisoned yet- or, more realistically, he could’ve been bitten one time back in the Kittypet Place and sent to the vet to get himself fixed, learning to avoid certain venomous/poisonous creatures and critters! Expanding his bug-ly knowledge!

I’m not very strong, but I’ll eyes you up if you’re mean to bugs.

This is an idea for Beachpaw’s relationship with his sibling. My idea was that they would be very close, almost inseparable. They left their home together in search for their older siblings, and discovered the loss of Cloverpaw as a duo. They felt the sadness of Seabreeze’s refusal to be a true family member together, and it just feels right to have them be close. But of course, it isn’t all my decision, so I’d leave it up to you and the other role player if Beachpaw was chosen, along with this plot idea.

They would be doing everything together, from training, to eating meals, to going to gatherings, and depending on their personality, Beachpaw’s sibling might even start forcing him to ‘Get out there!’ and ‘Go make some friends!’ In other words, if Beachpaw ran out of bugs to talk to and surround himself with, at least he would have somebody to love and care for him, even despite the absence of the crawly critters.

Beachpaw would go on despising Seabreeze for a long time, all while slowly but surely getting more and more miserable, as well as less and less confident. Seabreeze would start to notice the transition, and realize how much of a role he is playing in the issue. He might feel bad for being such a big part of Beachpaw’s emotional struggles and consider making an effort to be a better brother.

I can see Seabreeze stumbling up on Beachpaw having a bug-talk session and being completely, utterly disturbed. But once Beachpaw realizes he’s been caught, humiliation is at its peak and his confidence just drops to the floor. It isn’t every day that the brother you’ve been trying to hate for so long recently walks in on you venting off to a handful of insects. Seabreeze would have overheard all of Beachpaw’s self-hate, hearing his little brother’s self-esteem issues out to words and out into the uncaring ears of the bugs. Hold on, do bugs have ears? Oh my… let me look it up… This could be an event where Seabreeze decides to start caring for his siblings more, treat them like the family they were born to be.

If Seabreeze begins to put effort into loving and caring for his younger siblings, Beachpaw is completely open to forgiving him completely and moving on, pushing past their problems. If anything, he will just be extremely happy to be on the same page as his older brother, finally. Finally a happy ending for him.

P.S. -
So apparently bugs DO have ears. Was that supposed to be common knowledge? Let me look it up-

Beachpaw is just going to be exhausting himself running after a happy ending, chasing it like his life depends on it… and unfortunately, a lot does depend on it. For example, his emotional state. Without happiness, you can’t be mentally healthy. Beachpaw is no different, and his lack of a happy ending makes him miserable. Eventually he will give up on trying to run after it, fall over and stop trying. He decides hoping for good things is just causing him problems and crushing him. He starts to use that, ‘Expect disappointment and you can’t be disappointed’ logic on himself.

If Seabreeze were to overhear him crying to the bugs and critters, this could be the thing that he hears. He would overhear Beachpaw rambling on and on about how terrible he’s feeling and how annoying desperate hopes are, and how he’s just going to give up on Seabreeze and trying to look for friends completely. When Seabreeze eventually steps into Beachpaw’s future, providing brotherly emotional support, the hope would literally come flooding back into Beachpaw immediately, and- BOOM! Character development for both of them.

Seabreeze, look this way! See me? See how I look?
Don’t you dare neglect my sibling right in front of my face, ‘Kay?
Again, my looks. Whatever you do to me, you’re doing to the mini you.
Don’t worry, I hate being your smaller self just as much as you do… but…
…are we not brothers? What else did we expect?

- Conclusion -
Alright. So what we learn from all of this is that Beachpaw is Seabreeze’s sad, overly hopeful- but supportive- bug-extremist of a little brother. I hope you enjoyed reading about him, and good luck to anybody else applying! To @/Dolomedes, I hope you enjoy roleplaying Seabreeze, and if I don’t get chosen, I hope the roleplayers who do make it fun! Have a nice day, and good luck finding good siblings for Seabreeze! ^^

~ @Dolomedes ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; May 24th, 2024 at 05:43 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2024, 01:51 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Edit: Applications will close on Saturday, May 25th. I will be choosing the roles shortly after and then the outsider joining will start on Sunday/Monday.

Mentioning placeholders so they know:
@IDIOTICBEAN101
@Desert Rain Frog
@Blazing
@burntToast
@Tallstar

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 23rd, 2024, 02:07 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rapid -> ChasmKit -> ChasmPaw -> ChasmScream/Cry
Chasm Is An Adorable Small, Blueish Grey Tom With Tan Spots And White Underbelly. His Piercing Blue Eyes Seem To Of Taken A Dip In The Sky, And His Calm, Dim Personality Highlighted By Playing Pranks On Older Cats. He Watches Out For His Siblings, And Isn't Afraid To Speak His Little Mind. Hell Even Challenge Warriors If They Cause The Slightest Uncomfortable Atmosphere For His Siblings. He May Be Small Now, But He's Gonna Get Big Later In RP.
This Is All I Have Down For Now, May Edit Later.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; May 23rd, 2024 at 04:33 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2024, 03:16 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Tired

Puffinkit-Affectionate,Obnoxious ,Clingy

Cloverpaw clone or the other cat up to you

"Siblings are like branches of a tree. We grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one".

Puffinkit is a happy little she-kit she is extremely clingy and was a mommas girl she loves to collect smooth rocks and give them to her other kit friends and her siblings! While she is adventurous she is timid and likes to be with people she hates being alone and I feel seabs avoidance of her would throw her off as she is a extrovert who wants peoples attention.She would try everything to get their attention with that being learning everything there is to know about RiverClan to wanting to start her apprentice training asap

Plot ideas!- Puffinkit learns more about cloverpaw and tries to help seab through their grief
@Dolomedes

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Last edited by Tallstar; May 23rd, 2024 at 03:18 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2024, 03:50 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

ROARINGPAW
Roaringwave
She/Her

The other cat that's not the Cloverpaw look alike.
Was a very loud kit, and a little reckless, and that's where she got her name.
Roaringpaw would have dilute tortoiseshell-like colors. Her whole face is the light tan color, along with her paws, while the rest of her is light blue-gray.
She would have green eyes, large ones at that.

Roaringpaw would be very defensive of her family, but also reckless in her own ways.

Would most likely become angry at Seabreeze after her and her sibling's good few attempts to bond with him, yet still being ignored, especially her sibling.
She has some anger issues, she was born with them, and her confusion would turn into anger, because someone in her family won't stop avoiding them.

She will especially be defensive of her sibling, and try and question Seabreeze on why he won't even look at them.

"A small breeze can cause a vast wave."

@Dolomedes

--------------

Old May 23rd, 2024, 03:56 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

will make better later

gizmo - copperkit - copperpaw - coppergaze
5 moons
a gray mackerel ticked tabby tom with striking copper eyes

Gizmo is an...interesting young tom. he's curious, adventurous and thinks he's the best. he loves to be really dramatic, and is a serious daredevil. If you dare him to do something, anything, he'll do it with no hesitation. He'd jump off the Floodstone, put rocks in Fadingsun's bedding, do crazy stunts, you name it. But he has a real soft spot for his littermate, Gadget. (@/insert roleplayer here, clover-clone)

When they were two moons old, Gadget got extremely sick. They couldn't help him, and (Mother) had already forgotten where the RC camp was and didn't even want her kits to try to go there, thinking they'd become brainwashed murderers. So (Mother) dropped him at the nearby dump, hoping that some person would see the sick tom and bring them to the vet. Little did she know, the vet couldn't even help. So Gizmo spent every second by his brother's side, praying to StarClan (which their mother had told stories about to him) for Gadget to get better.

There's a fork in the road. Which path do you follow?
But there were some cats at the dump who knew herbs, and managed to cure him.
OR: His brother got better on his own, slowly recovering with time.

But then they grew closer, inseparable, because Gizmo knew how close he had come to losing his brother, and never wanted that to happen again. Ever. (plot described happens)

Gizmo is really determined to make his older brother proud. He wants to make sure that in the end, Seab will love him unconditionally. He will be popping into Seab's face every two seconds, telling him jokes, doing stunts, bringing him gifts, etc. He will not stop until Seab loves him as much as he loves him. He can be described by Seab as "an annoying gnat who is unfortunately related to me" and then turns into "a loving brother who I never want to lose".

@Dolomedes sorry this sucks I'm tired and just had to stand for 7 hours straight

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old May 24th, 2024, 08:50 AM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME
My Mood: Asleep

Sorrel - Sorrelkit - Sorrelpaw - Sorrelsun
Female // Possible Collector Purrk // “Oh, don’t worry!”

“He isn’t going to like us!”

“Oh hush. He will
love us!” — Seab Sibs

Moonlight slants through the cracked window. Two small kits ley curled around each other. One awake. One asleep. The one awake raises its head and calls for her mother, who was sitting just tail-lengths away. The she-cat turns back and smiles reassuringly at the kit, who sits up and joins her mother. The two stare out the window together, silence resting comfortably between them.

Sorrel rarely sleeps. Her mind is on every word her mother tells her, especially the stories about Cloverpaw and Seapaw. Every bone in her body wants to know Seapaw.

Sorrel is an outgoing, adventurous little fur ball, not hesitating to speak her mind, even if it hurts others feelings. She hates lies, and will always tell the truth. This gets her in trouble with [unnamed], her sibling.

Sorrel is the Clover-Clone.

“I look… excactly like her?”

ADVENTURE!!! That is how Sorrel rolls. Her whole life is go go GO!! Sorrel needs to do ALL the dares! She needs to do ALL the fun, scary things! And the thing she needs to do most? Make friends. Sorrel seems like a fun, likeable cat, and she is! But other kits don’t think so. They think she is awkward and noisy. That she is a weirdo. Do you think so? (Just a hint of that sad rot hidden beneath the fun person.)

“Let’s go!”

Sorrel is a sturdy, broad-shouldered short hair. Her fur is a tannish-brown with large white spots, with the addition of creamish-tan swirls throughout her pelt. Her eyes are both sea-foam green, and one ear is fully white.

Sorrel is an energetic bouncy fur ball, with sharp sarcasm and sass. Her whole life is spent daring, and creating complicated competitions to beat her siblings at.

“Oh hurry up. I’m going to catch more trout than you!”

[this is just a teensy little plot idea]
Competition? Yes please! Sorrel heard of a training competition for all RiverClan apprentices. She needs to join this. Maybe if she wins… Seabreeze will see her and like her? But halfway through the competition… a fox attacks the apprentices. Sorrel takes the brunt of the attack so her Clanmates can get away. Seabreeze saves her.

“You… saved me.”
“Yes.”
— Sorrel to Seab

So we’ve learned that Sorrel is fun, and lively but also kind and brave. I hope she is chosen for the Seab Sib plots, and thank you for reading this!

[ @Dolomedes ] sorry for how much this sucks btw. Thanks!

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!